Baby Shalissa died

Kik honestly step your mother efing game up hunny

All my chats won't load

I can't text fucking heathermarie66 or Trent. Or gay ass George. Wtf?!?!?

I feel like a part of me is missing with out them

So Trent or Heather give me ur mothereffing numbers so we can chat and send sexy pics.

I sit on James face. "I'm gona fart in ur face." I scream and my butthole blow up af in his mouth.

"Get off me!" James cries and throws me across the room. I hit my head on Heathers knee cap and cry cuz she's been working out so her knee caps r muscular and shit.

After we clean up I make everyone food and cum. "Guys I'm going to prison," Trent says breaking the silence at the table.

"..." James looks up and tears rush down his face.

"Again lil bitch?" Heather asks as she eats her pancakes. Trent nods and looks down at his waffles

"Yeah, apparently it's illegal to be in love with who you want." Trent rolls his eyes.

"Dood gay marriage is legal now dumb fuck," I say in a 'Duh' town.

"Not in Antarctica," James reminds me. "That's only in Merica."

"Then let's move tf?" Crysantha says as she feeds Heathers babies on her tits.

"Why don't you feed our babies?@ Harry asks Heather.

"Cuz I fucking give u all the boob milk you asshole!" Heather slaps Harrycwith her tits.

"Why don't nobody talk to me?" Shalissa cries then James shoots her and we bury the body