rip to my youth

heathermarie66 heather is the picture guys

After crying 10 minutes long about Yashwits tragec death, I decided to take a long hot shower with Ronald. He fucks me so good.

"Ronald omg bebz!!" I moan as I hit my climax and loose control over my body.

His hands are up my poop hole and on my left tit. "Fuck me lil girl!"

"I ain't no fuckin little girl fuckin Ronald!" remember I'm fuckin 9 foot tall and lowkey a man.

I dry off and put some pajamas on and make popcorn and put extra cum on it.

I go to the beach even though it's December. Heather and I go. The rest stayed at had an orgy.

"Omg that guy so hot," Heather says pointing in one direction. One direction;)

I look over and see a sexy af guy but realize who it is. Jerry. Not jerry springer. Fuckin Jerry heathers black ex boyfriend who sends not funny memes and pictures of ugly girls in bikinis.

"Dude that's fuckin Jerry!" I scream and Heather screams and pulls a pistol out of her pussy and shoots the niggas head.

"Yo dick was small!" A random girl screams at Jerry.

"Ew dat the girl who got fucked up teeth who jerry was in love with!" Yashwit screams from heaven. Ah fuck.

Heather shoots that bitch in the head to and thanks Yashwit for being our guardian angle angel. how the hell u spell angel or angle???

we get home and suddenly the mood in the air changes. The orgy is over and everyone is laughing. Why the hell everyone getting along??

We walk into the living room and see Slut Fern and Jizzman playing Just Dance on the Wii. Lexi and Ronald are cuddling, and Crysantha and Zayn are having butt sex.

"Oooo say can u fuck meee by the dawns early fuck me!!" Ronald sings oh so beautifully. We all applause him and stand up and scream FUCK MEEE

Donald Dump can suck my fuckin chode lil nigga fuckin have sex and get stds nigga fucked around and got a disease nigga Made his penis turn green nigga bout to fall off and get clean by the fat janitor nigga

After applauding Ronald we all laugh and then Fern trynna throw hands at me so I bust a cap in her ass. If I really hated her why didn't I just kill the little bitch already? Iv killed plenty of people before why can't I get the ballsack to kill Fern. It ain't like iv known her for so long I got attached, it's been like 2 days. She already got fucked by Ronald, she's grown up so much.

Why the fuck name ur kid Fern. Sounds like perm or sperm.

We got to clean guys cum b4 we drink it at the house cuz their lil sperm be all up in the jug n shit.

That night me Heather Lexi Crysantha all head outside and smoke H2O.

"Man I be gettin so high of dis wataaaa!" Lexi whispers cuz we don't want Yashwit to be awoken from Heaven.

"Fuck I was already high before we stawd smokin dis joint I smoked dog shit with Emily earlier," Heather screams then Heather and Crysantha stare at eachother.

"Stawp starin lil bitch," Crysantha whispers then Heather pops her in the mouth and Crysantha cries and Heather laughs and me and Lexi don't know what to do so we take pictures of a cute penis that was lying around the grass. Nature is so beautiful.

"Fuck you Crysancunt!!" Heather screams.

"Fuck you Heathhooka!" Crysantha screams.

"Fuck you crescent roll!!!!" Heather screams.

"Fuck you Heath Bar!!!!!" Crysantha screams.

"Fuck you Crysantha!!!" Heather screams. This goes on for another 100 hours until finally they need a drink of cum inside the house.

We all walk into the house and everyone is asleep. Damn we were only gone for like 4 days whyd everyone sleep?

I fall asleep holding a picture of Yashwits penis. A tear rolls down my cheek, I miss him.

Zaine Javvad Malak, you will pay for the death of Yashwit my tru love.