trent is pregnant

That's me in the orange yeah me its me nigga.

Patricia moved into Trents room b/c Trent is gay and Patricia/ James is um bi I think.

They r married. Trent is pregnant!!!!

"Congrats!!!" Me and Crysantha screams cuz we Thot he was pregnant like 27 years ago when we were all in the LGBT Or LBGT idk how it goes but yeah those chats even tho Hesther was straight and she was in them so I screamed but whatever.

why does every single gay on kik know who Aj and Trent is. Well every lez knows Aj every gay af knows trent.

I walk in on James n Trent having anal and I scream and calmly fuck my ass and then walkout of the room. I'm done with life.

I walk into the living room and plop down on the couch or coach.

"I'm done iv been in line since Monday in woodshop!!!" Crysantha screams at Mr R she's on the yellow house phone.

"Yeah u bitch ass nigga!!!!" I hear Heather yell at her room idk what she's doing.

Hey readers aka my friends does anyone know what happened to fucking Fern?!?! I forgot

Anyways.

I think Crysantha is lowkey mad at me cuz I did something terrible. I think as I sit on the couch coach.

I killed Jizzman. The voices in my head told me to!!!

No one believes me.

I hear them

Everywhere

anytimeZzzz

The voices are telling me to kill Crysantha next....

Hey WHO HAS KIK ADD MEEE @emilyy.nicole

Thx

Let's be friends
Maybe the voices in my head will tell me to have sex with u?!?!?!?!?!?!

At dinner Trent and James talk about the baby they are expecting. "I want it to be a boy I feel like we need more men!" Harry styles screams in a besutoful British  shit voice. Heather strokes his weiner

"I like the name Hajjsjssjsj, named after Emily and Heather for getting me passed the rough times." Trent says smiling into his glass of James cum.

"I want it to die!" Yashwit screams from heaven and we all throwwww our shos at him. Bye India!

O wait we r in Antarctica