girl meets world

Fam sits on the couch on a Friday night watching Girl Meets World, Crysanthas favorite show.

"This is a fucking hit off from Guy meets world!!" Heather screams at Sabrina Carpenter Carpender as she rides Lucas D on the television.

"FUck RUcAs CoMPAnna!!!!!!!" Crysantha says or something like that. We all stare at her until Lexi throws a bowling ball at her head.

"What's the moms name?" Yashwit says, I'm laying my head on his shoulder, his arm wrapped around me. Goals af.

"Tampona." I say.

"Facts," Heather says.

"It's Topanga." Crysantha screams. Lexi shrinks cuz she know a fight bouts to happen.

"It fucking Tampon!" Heather argues.

"It's Tampona!!!!!!!!" I scream, me and heather never fight so this is very rare.

"TOPANGA!!!!!" Crysantha screams hitting us in the head with a frying pan.

"Does the sand in ur vagina itch????" Heather says to Chrysanthemum

"RUCAS!" I scream.

"FARKUS!" Heather screams. Farky furky, farun. and Lucas would be goals.

"I'm done I can't wait this with y'all!!!!" Crysantha screams. "Eat my cock." She runs out of the room and we wait to talk until she slams the door.

"Let's watch the baby channel." Yashwit says pulling me closer. Lexi runs to her room as does Heather. Shalissa and Jasmine start eating eachothers pussies.

A lady holding a baby pops into the tv screen. "Now to change the baby you eat its shit and carefully dispose the dirty diaper as your man licks the shit!" They proceed to do this task.

"That's gonna be us baby girl," Yashwit says.

"Now.." The lady says but I tune her out.

"Before you died the first time, you said you fucked Rahj." I say. Flashback to about a day ago.

"Yeah.." Yashwit says looking anywhere but my eyes.

"Is it true?" I say slowly. I feel tears well up to my eyes. One blink and they will spill.

"Yes." He says. He stands up and walks to the bedroom and shuts the door.

I sit there for a moment and do nothing but stare at the lady now punch the babies mouth to feed it.

I shake my head, I feel nonspecial. will I never be enough for him?

He's always commenting on how beautiful Heather is, how big Lexi's ass is, how tight Crysant has pussy is.

He calls me his old lady. Even tho he like older than me.

Shalissa and Jasmine cuddle up to me and let me cry. I cry so much. Why can't I be pretty? Jk I'm pretty af.

There is one solution......