¿yashwit?

yashwit had fucked me n Heather, yashwit lived in india with all of us but he left cuz he was married to hiss sister but tbh She's a slut so she died and yashwit came and he live with us now.

"Baby, can you hand me the jug of cum out of the Fridge?" Yashwit asks me. Cuz in this house we use cum!

"who's cum do u want?" I ask looking at all the choices. Personally I don't enjoy Zayns I can taste naughty bois grease in it still:(

I love lexi's cum.

"Heathers cum plz?" He asks oh so politely.

I chuck the cum at him and he pores it in his cereal. "Heather refill the cum jug!!!" Yashwit whispers.

"Ok" Heather whispers coming outta her room smellin like weed nigga #stoned.

she takes the jug and goes to her room grabbing the butt plug.

"Babe, how u holding up?" Yashwit asks. I cunfuzzd af. "About Crabz...?"

"Oh that bitch faked it she ain't dead she in her bedroom I just added onto the house probz facetimin her mother Crysantha." I scream

"Oh" Yashwit whispers.

"I'm horny," Ronald says suddenly appearing. I see a wad of pennies in his pocket.

"You still owe me big $$$$ from two days ago bitch" I monotone when I say this.

"one time at band camp..." I hear the tv in the distance Zaine and Crysantha r cuddled up watching the emotional heart wrenching American Pie

"Here," Ronald hands me a whole 5 dollars!

"Thanks daddy!!" I say hoping onto his face as I ride his face and he licks my pus.

I'm so tired plz have ppl read this and add me on kik and also add Heather message me for the usernames.

Yashwit and me went into my bedroom and cuddled up to eachother. I hear bitch ass Fern cry under my bed. Oh yea I kidnapped Fern and put her in a tightly closed, metal, box under my bed. I laugh to myself as Yashwit fucks my ass.

I hear Heather moan in the next bedroom. "Is yashwit fuckin u??" Heather screams.

"Yeah!! Holy fuck baby harder!" Yashwit goes harder and I feel blood rushing out my poop hole. "Truffle butter???" what is truffle butter???

"Rahj FlUgher fuck me!" Yashwit spits out. I stop.

"What.." I feel my heart break into 24ths. even tho we weren't dating, we just fucked and cuddled and have loving texts and act like a couple, I was broken. "Ur fucking Crysantha to!" I scream. He laughs.

Zayn walks in and shoots Yashwit in the head. Then takes Fern out of the box and slaps me.

Duck you Zayn I call out after him.