Corpanga

So fuckin Crysantha invited her famous af @corpanga friend I think that her shit. Her name Elizabeth and she's a fuckin asshole.

she literally made me a milkshake. Like wtf is this you whore?

"What the hell is a milkshake?" Shalissa screams and throws her drink and Corpanga.

"Fuckin shit nigga!" Crysantha hits her child and almost a kills her.

"It's called a cumshake you use cum not milk!" Yashwit screams from heaven. We all shoot him in heaven and he screams.

"Fuck you fuckboi Indian bitch fuckin Asian!" I scream at my dead baby daddy.

"Hey watch it I'm asian!" Crysantha and Shalissa screams.

"Bitch you thought!" Heather screams.

"Yeah whore y'all fuckin Indian!" Harry Styles screams and almost smacks Heathers ass but Heather turns to a demon and bites his hand off.

corpanga moved in and her and Crysantha be all over eachatha like rlly whores.

I be the only fuckin single one besides the kids and shit but I ain't no pedo like Ronald so I don't hit them up and shit.

I lay in bed and start fingering my stuffed animal that yellow character from Adventure time.

When Jizzman and Rahj httprowanmeyer were at my ratchet home. Jizzman thought she knew shit like no bitch that ain't his name whore.

my sister is fuckin watching big time rush wtf is that whore. Member when The Wanted tried being rivals with 1D but 1d like lol who is the wanted??

I cried.

Anyways after I drank Adventure Time yellow stuffed animals pussy juice cum I fell asleep.

I woke up with Corpanga and Crysantha and Shalissa all bein a happy fam and shit.

"Stop." I say as I walk past them. They b in the living room being all friendly and shit. I walk into the kitchen and open and see Corpangas cum.

Heather looks at me as she makes eggs for Harry cuz she feel bad he ain't got no hand. "Is that her cum already?" She whispers. I don't respond. I open the jug, walk over to her and poor it all over her head and shat.

She start rubbing it on her and I scream. Me and Heather accept her into the family after that cuz she a naughty girl.

"Fucking Jew." Fuckachoo says to Shalissa.

"What babes?" Shalissa asks Fuckachoo cuz they gay af together even tho they like 4 day old.

"My brother Gertrude be fuckin Emilys stuffed animal." I cry and run to my room. I rip the head off the stuffed animal.

"How could you???" I scream and punch it. "I thought you loved me???!?!?" I eat it's stuffing and it taste like my asshole juice.

"No nigga." That was its last words.

Heather pats my back. "He wasn't worth it." She pulls me into a hug.

"Why would gay ass Gertude do dis to me?" I cry into her shoulder. She pats my back.

"I don't know I don't know he a dumb ass fucking Jew nigga probz sucked Ronald's dick jigga chocked his cum and died nigga jk he not dead nogga  he in his crib takin a nap nigga." Heather says softy and I cry on her.