7

( SEVERED HEADS )

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☼ ]

      Dean and Sam sit down on the bed listening to every word that leaves Elena's mouth. "As you are both aware, I've recently had a reconnection with my memories. Well, part of it." Elena says.

      "What exactly do you remember?" Dean asks.

      "Well, for starters, my full name is Elena Gilbert and I used to live in a town called Mystic Falls. I had a lot of friends, but both of my parents were murdered." She says. "I had to live with my Aunt for a while and she protected me. After a while, these people started to come after me, they had black eyes."

      "Demons." Sam says and Elena nods.

      "When I started college, I took martial arts classes and learned how to defend myself and after a while they stopped showing up. Until..." Elena starts.

      "Us." Dean says.

      Elena nods. "Then one night, this man with bright yellow eyes visited my house and wiped my memories of everything." She says.

      "Do you know why he did it?" Sam asks.

      "All he said was that he had plans for me, but first he wanted me to go find these people with special powers." Elena says.

       "Like me?" Sam asks and she nods.

      "That's why whenever I got close to you or one of them, I had those weird visions and seizures." She says.

      Dean patted his knee. "You mean that thing that had you lookin' like a comic book character, who could forget." He says sarcastically.

      "The last thing I remember him telling me was that I would remember in time. Now I'm...me." Elena says.

      Sam fidgets. "So are you going back?" He asks.

      "To what?" Elena asks. "There's nothing left for me to go back to. And I'm not leaving either."

      "What made you change your mind?" Sam asks her.

      "When I saw your Dad there on the ground, I couldn't help but feel responsible for all of it. Like there was something I could've done but didn't." Elena says.

      "You and me both." Dean mumbles.

      "So I'm not leaving until we find this thing and kill it." Elena says vehemently.

RED LODGE, MONTANA

DARK FOREST
[ ☾]

      A young woman is running through a dark forest. She trips and falls. She stops behind a tree and her pursuer runs past. Relaxing, thinking she's safe, she steps out. A large hook appears, slices her head off.

      The Metallicar zooms up a 2-lane, driven by Dean. He is in a good mood, grooving along to his music. "Whoo! Listen to her purr! Have you ever heard anything so sweet?" Dean asks Sam and Elena.

      "You know, if you two want to get a room, just let me know, Dean." Sam says as Elena shakes her head.

      "Oh, don't listen to him, baby. He doesn't understand us." Dean says.

      "You're in a good mood." Elena says.

      "Why shouldn't I be?" Dean asks.

      "No reason." Elena says.