31

( DOLLHOUSE )

PIERPONT INN
[ ☾]

      A slow wind blows, creaking in an ancient sign that reads "Pierpont Inn, Est. 1930". Pan down to a beautiful mansion/hotel and the large van pulling up in front of it.

      A large, friendly man follows a young woman, Susan, down the dim hallway inside and up a set of stairs. "Most of the stuff is up here." She says.

      "I still can't believe you're closing this house. You know my parents got engaged here? My grandparents, too." The Man says.

      "Yeah, a lot of people did." Susan reaches the top of the stairs. "The boxes are at the end of the hall. Need any help?"

      "Oh, no ma'am, I've got it." He says.

      Two little girls — Tyler and Maggie — in old-fashioned schoolgirl outfits are sitting in the railing that overlooks the entryway. "He's gonna take our toys?" Tyler asks.

      "Only the ones you don't play with anymore. It's not like you don't have enough already." Susan says.

      "Son of a bitch." Maggie says softly.

      "Son of a bitch." Tyler repeats.

      Susan turns to Tyler. "Watch your mouth!" She says.

      "Maggie said it first!" Tyler yells.

      Susan looks like she's suffering. "Watch your mouth too, Maggie."

PLAYROOM
[ ☾]

      Tyler goes into a large room filled with rather creepy-ass dolls and a large dollhouse - an exact replica of the hotel. She begins placing dolls into their beds. "Good night, Tabitha." She looks over, confused, when a doll isn't where she had just placed it.

      She leans over and sees it lying on the floor of the dollhouse, body facedown but head twisted up. She picks it up slowly. Below, her mother screams.

      "Oh god. Yes, yes, are you there? Oh, you have to send someone right now, right now!" Susan babbles. "I don't know, he,"

      On the floor at her feet is the Man, lying in a pool of blood and contorted like the doll. As Tyler comes to the railing, Susan sees her and gasps. "Tyler, don't look! Don't look!"

      She continues babbling into the phone as Tyler looks down calmly; the man's eyes are staring, his mouth still pulsing in a horrifying gape.

PEORIA, ILLINOIS

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☼ ]

      Blues music plays on the radio as we pan over the motel room walls; they are covered in maps, hand-written notes, and a missing poster showing Ava's face. The whole scene is eerily reminiscent of John's middle-of-a-hunt wallpaper.

      "Yeah. Okay. Thanks, Ellen." Sam says and hangs up.

      Dean enters."What'd she have to say?" He asks.

      "Oh, she's got nothing. Me, I've been checking every database I can think of — federal, state, and local. No one's heard anything about Ava, she just...into thin air, you know?" Sam says.

      "Huh." Dean hands over two of the three cups of coffee he's carrying to Sam and then to Elena who was sitting in the bed.

      "What about you?" Sam asks his brother.