12

( DEAD SHOULD STAY DEAD )

NEIL'S HOUSE
[ ☾]

      Dean is pulling things out the trunk of the Impala and Elena walks up to him. "I want a gun." She says.

      "No." Dean says and closes the trunk.

      "Why not?" Elena asks lamely.

      "Because I said so. Now come on." Dean says.

      "If you don't give me a gun, I'm just gonna have to take yours." Elena says and crosses her arms.

      Dean smiles. "Oh yeah? Come and get it." He says and holds out a gun. Elena looks at it before Dean puts it away again. "Thought so."

      "Come on, what's the big deal?" Elena asks as all three of them walk to the house. "You've seen me shoot before."

      "She's got a point." Sam says smiling.

      Dean looks over at him. "Shut up." He says and looks at Elena before giving her the gun. "Don't miss."

      "I won't." Elena smiles.

      Dean, Elena, and Sam break in, the house is dark and quiet. "Hello? Neil?! It's your grief counselors, we've come to hug." Dean says jokingly.

      He pulls out another gun, Sam looks at it. "Silver bullets?" He asks.

      "Yeah, enough to make her rattle like a change purse." Dean says as Elena holds up her own. They start stalking through the house, Dean in the lead with the gun out. They see wilted plants by a window.

      They find the entrance to the basement. Dean nods at it. "Unless it's where he keeps his p0rn..." He says.

      Sam opens the door and Dean leads the way down the stairs to the room we saw earlier. It is empty. "Sure looks like a zombie's den to me." Elena whispers.

      "Yeah. An empty one. You think Angela's going after somebody?" Sam asks Dean.

      Dean finds a loose grate and pulls it aside - it leads out, somewhere. "Nah, I think she went out to rent Beaches." He says.

      "Look, smartass, she might kill someone. We gotta find her, Dean." Sam says.

      "Yeah. All right, she, uh, she clipped Matt because he was cheating, right?" Dean asks.

      "Yeah." Sam and Elena say a the same time.

      "Well, it takes two to, you know, have hardcore sex." Dean says and Sam tilts his head at him. "I don't know, it just seemed that, uh, Angela's roommate was broken up over Matt's death. I mean, like, really broken up."

ANGELA'S PLACE
[ ☾]

      Lindsey is sitting in the dim house looking at a framed picture of Matt and Angela. She hears a noise, gets up and goes to the front door. "Hello?" She yells.

      She opens the door, sees nothing. She turns, and Angela is there. Angela grabs her by the hair; Lindsey screams. "Hi honey, I'm home!" Angela yells. Lindsey breaks away from Angela, screaming. She runs into the kitchen; following. Angela picks up a pair of scissors from the counter. "You know what you did!" She yells.

      "I'm sorry. I am so sorry!" Lindsey yells.

      "You're not sorry enough!" Angela stabs with the scissors and Lindsey ducks.