10

( BYE, BYE, ANGELA )

HOUSE
[ ☾]

      A girl and a guy sit on the couch inside a house. "Okay. We've got booze, we've got chocolate, and, wait for it... tortured emo rock. Guaranteed cure for any broken heart." He says.

      "You didn't have to do all this. I'm fine." She says.

      "Yeah, I can see that." He says.

      She takes his hand in both of hers. "Thanks, Neil." She says.

      "Yeah." Neil says. There is a loud pounding at the door. They both look around. "Look..."

      "It's probably him." She says.

      "I'll take care of it." Neil goes to the front door, opens it.

      Another guy is standing there. "Where is she?" He asks.

      "Let's just chill out and think about this for a second, okay?" Neil says.

      "I need to talk to her." The guy urges.

      "Some other time."

      "You get out of my face, Neil." The guy says and shoves Neil and enters.

      Neil shuts the door behind him. They both go into the kitchen to find her gone. She is driving down a dark road, crying. Her cell phone rings, and the display reads "Matt Cell Phone Calling".

      She picks up. "Leave. Me. Alone." She says.

      "Angela, I'm sorry." The guy says.

       "You're sorry?" She laughs. "You're sorry, oh, that's great."

      "Angela, listen to me." He says.

      "I don't want to listen to you! I'm done listening!" Angela yells.

      "Listen to me!" He repeats.

      "No - I... I love you!" Crying and looking down, she doesn't see a turn in the road. She crashes into the barrier. Close on Angela's face, staring, covered in blood.

ROAD
[ ☼ ]

      The Impala zooms down a two-lane blacktop. Dean is driving, Sam in the passenger's seat and Elena in the back. "Come on, Sam, I'm begging you. This is stupid." Dean says.

      "Why?" Sam asks

      "Going to visit Mom's grave? She doesn't even have a grave, there was no body left after the fire." Dean says.

      "She has a headstone." Sam points out.

      Dean scoffs. "Yeah, put up by her uncle, a man we've never even met. So you want to go pay your respects to a slab of granite put up by a stranger?" He asks.

      "Dean, that's not the point." Sam says.

      "Well then, enlighten me, Sam." Dean says.

      "It's not about a body, or, or a casket. It's about her memory, okay?" Sam asks.

      "Hmmm."

      "And after Dad it just...just feels like the right thing to do." Sam says.

      "It's irrational is what it is." Dean says.

      "Look, man. No one asked you to come." Sam says.

      "I think it's a great idea." Elena says.