58

( THE PERFECT DREAM )

      Dean is driving in the Impala. "Yeah?" He asks.

      Sam, in a Motel with Elena and on the phone. "There's a cop car outside." He
Says.

      "You think it's for us?" Dean asks.

      "I don't know."

      "I don't see how. I mean we ditched the plates, the credit cards." Sam
Says.

      In Sam, Elena and Dean's Motel Room, we see the cop car drive away. Sam breathes out. "They're leaving. False alarm." He says.

      "You see. Nothing to worry about." Dean says.

      "Yeah, being fugitives? Freaking dance party." Sam says.

      "Hey man, chicks dig the danger vibe." Dean says.

      We see the books Sam is standing in front of. They're all about a specific demon called Djinn, and on top of them is John's journal, open on the Same subject. "So, you got anything yet?" Sam asks.

      "Are you kidding me? How could I? You got me sifting through like 50 square miles of real estate here." Dean says.

      "Well, that's where all the victims disappeared." Sam says.

      "Yeah well, I get at least squat. What about you?"

      "Just one thing. I'm pretty sure of it now." Sam pulls one book closer. "We're hunting a Djinn."

      "A freaking genie?" Dean asks.

      "Yeah."

      "What? You think these suckers can really grant wishes?" Dean asks.

      "I don't know. I guess they're powerful enough. But not exactly like Barbara Eden and the harem pants. I mean, Djinn have been feeding off people for centuries. They're all over the Koran." Sam says.

      Dean smiles. "My God. Barbara Eden was hot, wasn't she? Way hotter than that Bewitched chick."

      "Are you even listening to me?" Sam asks.

      "Yeah. So uh, what do the Djinns lair at?" Dean asks.

      "Ruins usually. Uh. Bigger the better, more places to hide." Sam says.

      "Yeah, I think I saw a place couple miles back. I'm gonna go check it out."

      "No, no, no, no. Come pick me up first." Sam says.

      "No. I'm sure it's nothing. I just wanna take a look around." Dean hangs up the phone.

      Sam lowers his hand with the phone in it and sighs. "He's going after the Djinn." He says to Elena.

FACTORY
[ ☾]

      We see the Impala pull up and almost come to a stop. We also see that it's empty. Dean looks back and forth in it a few times, and then starts walking back the Same direction he came from but this time in the hall.

      On his right among all the old things and such we see how he passes the figure, which can now be concluded is a Djinn. Dean doesn't see it and walks on.

      Suddenly it attacks him, pinning him against the window wall. He drops the flashlight and the Djinn holds his other hand that contains the knife up against the wall, slams it a few times and Dean drops the knife.