64

( RISE UP )

FLASHBACK

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☾]

      Elena is sitting in the bed in the Motel room when she hears knocking. She opens the door to find Bobby with a sad look on his face. "Elena." He says.

      "What is it?" She asks.

      Bobby moves out the way to reveal Dean carrying a very dead Sam. "I'm sorry." Dean says. Elena watches as Dean and Bobby carry Sam. When they emerge, tears are pouring out of her eyes.

      "What happened!" She cries.

      Dean steps closer to her. "Elena listen-" He says with tears also in his eyes.

      "No! You said you were gonna save him! You promised!" She yells, hysterical.

      "I know, I know." Dean says.

      Elena storms over and starts beating in his chest. "I hate you! Why would-why is this happening!"

      "We couldn't save him in time!" Dean yells.

      Elena continues to hit him and then slides down on the floor with her head in her hands. "No, no no no no no no." She rambles.

    !!Dean kneels next to her. "Elena, look at me." He has her head in his hands.

      "Make is stop, please it hurts." Elena cries, rocking back and forth.

      "I will." Dean says and pulls her close. "I will." He repeats.

END FLASHBACK

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☾]

      Dean sits next to Sam's dead body. Bobby stands with bucket of chicken. "Dean?" Bobby offers.

      "No, thanks. I'm fine." Dean says. "Have you found Elena yet?"

      "Looked everywhere, couldn't find her. You should eat something." Bobby says.

      "I said I'm fine." Dean says.

      "Dean...I hate to bring this up, I really do. But don't you think maybe it's time...we bury Sam." Bobby says.

      "No."

      "We could" Bobby sighs. "maybe..."

      "What? Torch his corpse? Not yet." Dean says.

      "I want you to come with me."

      "I'm not going anywhere."

      "Dean, please." Bobby says.

      "Would you cut me some slack?" Dean asks.

      "I just don't think you should be alone, that's all. I gotta admit-I could use your help. Something big is going down-end-of-the world big." Bobby says.

      "Well, then let it end!" Dean yells.

      "You don't mean that."

      "You don't think so? Huh? You don't think I've given enough? You don't think I've paid enough? I'm done with it. All of it. And if you know what's good for you, turn around, and get the hell out of here. Go! I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please, just go." Dean says.

      "You know where I'll be." Bobby turns his back on Dean and leaves the motel room. Dean takes another look at Sam's body and a tear falls from his eye.