51

( AT LAST )

HUNTER'S POINT
[ ☾]

A woman, clearly a hooker, is walking the dark street alone. She stops when she hears an animal howling.

MADISON'S APARTMENT
[ ☾]

Sam is watching the full moon and Elena on the couch while Madison sits in the chair. Suddenly, her fingernails grow, stretching into claws. Her eyes turn bright blue and she bares her fangs.

Sam turns just as she breaks loose from the chair. Elena gets up and Madison knocks her to the ground. Sam aims his gun.

HUNTER'S POINT
[ ☾]

The hooker is running down the street when suddenly, she comes face-to-face with the animal. The audience watches from the animal's perspective as it chases her down the street.

MADISON'S APARTMENT
[ ☾]

Sam keeps his gun aimed at Madison. Just as she lunges at him, he moves out of the way, forcing her into her bedroom. He moves the entertainment center in front of the door, trapping her inside.

HUNTER'S POINT
[ ☾]

The werewolf catches up with the hooker, dragging her across the pavement. "Hey!" Dean yells. The werewolf looks up just as Dean shoots him.

It is revealed that the werewolf is Madison's neighbor, Glen. The woman stands up, frightened, and glances at Dean before running away. "Hey, don't mention it!"

He crouches next to Glen, who is coughing and choking. His mouth is covered in blood. After a moment, his fangs retract, and he returns to normal. "What happened? Where am I? Help – help me. Oh, God. Oh my God."

"All right, easy, Glen. Just take it easy." Dean watches as Glen dies, his eyes glazing over.

MADISON'S APARTMENT
[ ☼ ]

Madison wakes up as Elena opens the bedroom door. "It should be over now. You'll never see me again." Elena says.

Standing, Madison surveys the bedroom. Furniture is overturned, and there are claw marks covering every inch of the walls. When she turns around, Elena is gone.

      In the Impala, the boys and Elena are parked outside Madison's building

In the Impala, the boys and Elena are parked outside Madison's building. "It was sort of sad, actually. Glen had no clue what was going on. Hey, why do you think he turned Madison instead of just killing her in the first place?" Dean asks.