Chapter 2. Finding A Job

Your POV

I put my bike in the shed and walk to the backdoor, hands in my pockets. Shit...where are my keys!? Then the door flies open. "Yeah, why do I have to open the door?" I look up and see dad. "Hey, dad. I'm sorry, I can't find my keys." "Again?" he says irritated. I step in and close the door behind me. "No, they are somewhere! I swear!" I say. "I hope it for you." he says. I look at all the newspapers that are laying on the table. "Where are you looking at?" Dad asks. Jesus, does he have to know everything or what? "I'm looking at the newspapers." I simply reply. "You should get a job. Then you don't have to hang out at home all the time. That's better for your mother and me." I roll my eyes and grab some newspapers. I sigh and walk upstairs, making my way to my room. "I hate them." I groan, while entering my bedroom. I sit down on my bed and look at the newspapers.

'We're looking for someone who can help us out in the kitchen'. No, I'm definitely not going to work in a kitchen.

'Are you strong?'  No.'Then we are looking for you!'  Probably not. Bye advertention.

'Do you love to mess around with your hair? Then we are looking for you! Come and help us out for a week!'  Sorry, but I'm not that type of girl.

'Help wanted! Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.'  A pizzeria? Hmmm... 'Family pizzeria looking for security guard to work the nightshift. 12 am till 6 am.' Yeah, duh. I'M HAVING A SUMMER BREAK. BYE.

~15 minutes later~

I have read the other newspapers, but I found nothing interesting. Then my attention was again on Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Hmm...I am actually kinda curious. I grab my laptop and google the restaurant. There! Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike. Where fantasy and fun come to life. Wow! They're even having animatronics! They perform for kids? This job seems interesting..it's worth to try! I grab my phone and enter the number that's written on the newspaper. Maybe I am too young for this job. I mean, it's from 12 till 6 am. I call the number and wait.
......
"Hello? Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, this is Scott Cawthon (A/N): SORRY I can't think of another name xD) speaking."
"Hello, with (y/n) (s/n). I want to apply for the job. Nightguard sounds really interesting to me."
"Oh yeah? But..you are a girl..?"
I feel myself become a little bit pissed. Did it matter?
"Does it matter then that I'm a girl?"
"Oh no, not in that way. I mean, we've never had a female nightguard before." Before? So there were more nightguards?
"But anyway, you sound good enough! You are hired! Congratulations, (y/n)!"
'You sound good enough.' That sounded a bit harsh. But I don't care. I have a job! Yay!
"Really? Wow, thanks sir! When can I start?"
"Well, when can you start?"
"Tomorrow would be fine?"
"Then you start tomorrow. 11:45 pm at the pizzeria? Can you make that?
"Sure! No problem! I will be there! Thanks again a lot, sir!"
"Alright. Thank you, (y/n). We really need a nightguard. See you tomorrow!"
"Okay. Until then!"
Then we both hang up.
I'm so excited for my job! I'm going to message Sam right away!