Chapter 23. A Little Too Hyper...

Your POV

"Come on, guys. Grab a slice. I can't eat this whole pizza on my own!" I say. They both grab a slice and start eating it.

~timeskip~

We finish eating and we all go to the party room. Mangle, Toy Chica and Chica run over to me. "Are you alright!?" "We were so worried!!" "Are you still in pain!?" I blink a few times and they all hug me. I smile and after that we walk over to the new stage. Toy Freddy sings and Toy Bonnie plays his guitar. When they see us they both stop immediately and give me a hug. Toy Chica, Mangle, Chica and I sit down on a table and watch Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie performing. Toy Chica suddenly jumps up and joins the others on stage. We have so much fun untill my eyelids are getting heavy and I slowly drift off to sleep. The last thing I see is Freddy picking me up bridal style.

~Timeskip, a few days later; Thursday, and your arm is alright now :), ~

Still Your POV

Scott and I drive to the pizzeria. We were at his house. I'm almost everyday at his house to take a shower. He offered me to stay in his house, and to drive me to the pizzeria whenever I wanted to, but I said I love the pizzeria and really wanted to stay and sleep there. So he let me stay there. I'm also good friends with Mike now, he really did changed. "So, here we are again." Scott says. We both get out of the car and walk into the restaurant. The sound of screaming children fills my ears, although there are not so many kids around, because it's almost closing time. I look over at Freddy and he winks at me. I smile and wink back. After Freddy, Chica and Bonnie end their song, Scott gets on stage and announces that it's time to close the doors. A little girl with long blonde hairs suddenly pulls softly at my shirt. I kneel down and smile. "Hey there!" I say. "Hay!" she answers. Adorable. "I don't want to go." she adds. "Awww, I'm sorry little one. I'm sure you'll come back real soon, right?" I ask. She nods. "Yes yes! But then I have to wait so long to see them again..." she sighs sadly. That gives me an idea. "Wait, come with me." I say. She follows me to the prize corner. "Who do you like the most?" I ask. "I like Freddy!" she says. "Really? Me too!" she says. I buy a Freddy plushie and we walk back to the party room. "What are you going to do with that plushie?" she asks. I smile and kneel down. "Here." I say, and hand her the Freddy plushie. "This is for you. Now you can also see Freddy at home!" I say. She smiles and gives me a hug. "Oh thank you! I love you!" she says. I laugh and hug her back. Then she let go of me and I stand up. "Mommy! Daddy! That sweet girl gave me a Freddy plushie!!" she says to her parents. Her parents walk over to me and they thank me. "Wait, let me give you the money." the mother says. "Oh no, it's okay! It's just a gift for the little girl!" I smile. The parents thank me again and they are the last family that exits the pizzeria. Scott closes the door and I lean on the table. "It was a busy day today!" he says. I nod. "Yeah." He looks at the clock. "I have to go home again. Sure you really don't want to stay there?" he asks. I shake my head. "No, really, I'm fine here." He nods and opens the front doors."Alright, (y/n). See you tomorrow then." "See you!" he says and closes the door. I lock the doors and walk to the kitchen. I see Coca Cola (I love Coca Cola <3) standing in the fridge and I grab it. I fill my glass with the amazing drink and as soon I finished drinking it I want more.
~
Oops, I drank the whole bottle empty. I feel myself become hyper (I'm always hyper when I drink Coca Cola xD). I grab the empty bottle and I open the door. Well...the door actually flies open and the animatronics turn around. I smirk to the trash can and throw my empty bottle in it from a far distance. "BOOOMMM!!" I call. I run straight to the office and get an idea. "Open, closed, open, closed, open, closed, open." I say when I ram on the door button. "What the hell is she doing." I hear Freddy say and hear him walking over to the office. He makes his way to the left door. I chuckle and run out of the office through the right door. I run to the party room and Goldie tries to grab my arm. I chuckle and run away again. Freddy walks down the other hallway and I laugh and hide under the table in the office. "Freddy, she's in the office." Goldie calls to Freddy from the other side. I see their feet and hold in my laughter. "Where is she!?" Freddy asks. "What but..-" Goldie says. I can't hold myself anymore and I laugh like crazy. They both duck and Goldie pulls me away from under the table. I still laugh and he puts me on my feet again. "What the hell what did you eat?" Freddy asks. "I hahahaha didn't eat anything at all. I just drank Coca Cola." I explain while laughing. Goldie lifts one eyebrow. "A whole bottle!?" "I guess so. I saw her throwing an empty bottle in the trash can." Freddy says. I nod and still laugh a bit. "Oh my god, (y/n). Don't you know how much sugar that contains?" Goldie asks. I shrug. "A lot." "I can't even believe you drank a whole bottle." Freddy adds. "Well, I was thirsty." I say. I suddenly walk out of the office and sigh. "I'm thirsty. Think I need another bottle of that awesome stuff." I tease. "Oh no you won't!!" Freddy and Goldie both call. I laugh and start to run to the kitchen. The door is still open and I immediately run to the fridge. I pull it open and quickly grab another bottle. But as soon as I want to open it Freddy grabs me and Goldie pulls the bottle out of my hand. "We got you." Freddy says. I sigh. "Pleaaaaase..just one sip?" Goldie shakes his head. "Pleaaaaaaaase?" I try my saddest look and Goldie chuckles. "You know, that's not going to work." I sigh again and try to get out of Freddy's grip. "That's not going to work either." I growl and stop fighting against his grip. "Come on, let's go."