Chapter 57. No Rest

Freddy's POV

"Oh god.." I sigh, walking to the bathroom. I grab a towel and make it wet with water. I walk back to (y/n)'s room and place the towel on her forehead. "I hope this will help you.." I whisper to (y/n). Her whole face is red and she's sweating badly. It seems that she's breathing heavier than usual, as if she's gasping for air. I walk to her window and open it for fresh air. I look at the clock and sigh deep. 5 am....
I barely got any sleep this night...and I have to perform the whole day for the kids.....but (y/n) is more important. She's sick so I need to take care of her. I walk back to the bed to check on her and she's breathing normal now. Well..that's a good sign.
I yawn and (y/n) murmurs a bit in her sleep. I didn't think much of it, until she suddenly starts to talk. "No, Sam it's alright...." I lift one eyebrow and stare at her. "No....it's okay...Goldie didn't bite him on purpose." What!? Is she talking about...the incident? "CALM DOWN!" (Y/n) suddenly shrieks. I hush her, but it's useless, because she's asleep of course. The door of the room opens, revealing a worried Goldie. "Is everything okay!?" I nod. "Yes, everything is fine. (Y/n) was just talking in her sleep...until she suddenly screamed." Goldie sighs in relief and closes the door behind him. "Freddy...you really need to rest..you have to perform for the kids today! Let me watch over her." Goldie suggests. "You're probably right, I need to rest...." I yawn and walk over to the door. "Are you sure you don't mind watching over her?" I ask. "I don't mind, Freddy. Really, don't worry about it." he smiles. I smile and nod. "Thanks, Goldie." "No problem." "Goldie...." (y/n) suddenly mutters. Goldie looks at her and then back at me. "She's dreaming about me?" he asks. "Yeah, about that-" "Sam, it's not Goldie's fault. Your nephew was hurting him." Goldie's eyes widen. "Oh....my..." I look up at him. "Goldie...are you okay?" "I...I guess...I just..." I walk over to him. "Goldie it's not your fault...." I say. He nods and sighs deep. "You're probably right...get your rest, Freddy...I...I'll watch over her." "Are you sure?" I ask. He nods. "Yes, Freddy. I'll be fine. Just go and rest." I nod. "Alright then. Goodnight!" "Sleep well." I close the door and walk away.

Goldie's POV

(Y/n) suddenly starts to move, which caught my attention. She opens her eyes and stretches her arms and legs. She tries to get out of bed, but I stop her. "You're so not getting out of your bed." I say, gently pushing her back. She lifts one eyebrow. "What? Why not?" she asks confused. "Well, you're sick." "So?" "So you need to rest." "Goldieeeee!" (y/n) whines. "(Y/n)!" I whine back. She sighs in defeat and shots me a nasty glare. "Hey, stop that." I say. She grunts and turns around, facing her back to me. "Oh, are we going to be like that?" I ask. She turns her head to me. "I'm not tired!" she says, while standing up. "(Y/n). Back." I say sternly. She huffs and quickly exits the room. "NO! GET BACK!!" I call. She giggles and runs away.

Your POV

Sorry, Goldie! But I have to ignore you this time. "(Y/n)! This isn't funny!" Goldie calls. I chuckle and continue to run. I look at the clock and see it's 5:30 am. "(Y/n)!" Goldie calls, slightly irritated. I laugh and keep running until I bump into someone. Someone grabs me by my shoulders.
Freddy.
"Hi!" I say. "(Y/n)? Why are you running away from Goldie?" "Because Goldie wants me to stay in bed. And I don't want to. I want to ruuuuuun!" I say, jumping up and down. "(Y/n)!" Goldie says behind me.
Oh fuck.
Freddy let go of me and I turn around to face Goldie. "I don't want to rest!" I whine. "I'm sorry, but you have to." Goldie answers and just simply lifts me up. "Nooo!" I protest, but it's no use. I wave at Freddy and he chuckles and waves back. "Goldie....why are you doing this.." I groan, while he carries me down the hallway. "Because you need your rest. You're sick. You just need it." he responds. I roll my eyes and sigh deep.