Chapter 48. Happiness

Your POV

~next morning; Friday, 11 am~

I yawn and open my eyes. "Hey! You're awake!" I hear Goldie say and look up. "Yeah....hey, what's the time?" I ask. "It's 11 o'clock." he replies. "Alrighty........HEY!" I said the last part a bit....loud, causing Goldie to shiver from fear. "(Y/n)!" he says. "Wow you're getting scared easily." I say, after that immediately regretting it. "You say that I'm getting scared easily? I think you're the one who's afraid of an endoskeleton. Hmmmm...didn't you also jump in the air when you heard some sounds?" he teases me. I roll my eyes and stick my tongue out to him. "You know I'm right!!" he chuckles. "Maybe, maybe not..." "Oooohhh yeahh....and did I mention....syringe needles?" he whispers in my ear. I shiver and push him away. "That's not even the same thing!" "It causes you to be scared, so I think it's the exact same thing. Or do I have to grab one to make sure of it?" Goldie smirks. "I'll hold you down so you can't escape....when you feel the sharp needle enter your skin........" he says, coming closer with each word. He leans in by my ear and whispers: "Going deeper....and deeper..."
A shiver goes down my spine and I push him away again. "That's enough, Goldie!!" He chuckles and pets me on the head. "No, I would never do such a thing to you. Unless you need it, of course." I roll my eyes and he suddenly touches my arm with his nail. "Will this be sharp enough?" he asks. I gasp. "Goldie!!!" He chuckles and I giggle. "You brat!!" I say. "Watch out with what you're saying, girl! You have no idea what I'm capable of!" Goldie warns me. "Yeah, sure!" I say. I stand up from the bed and walk over to the door. "Well...wish me good luck. I'm going to Scott...tell him that Freddy didn't bite me and that he actually just saved my life..." I say. Goldie nods. "Good luck." I exit my room and walk down the hall. "Alright...Scott is probably in the party room, right?" I ask myself. I continue to walk, until someone suddenly grabs my arm. I turn my head in shock and see Adam. "Get lost, Adam!" I snap, remembering what he did to me earlier. He sighs and rubs the back of his head. "(Y/n)....please....forgive me.." I slap his hand very hard, causing him to groan in pain and he pulls his arm back. "Go.away." I say, gritting my teeth. "No, please, (y/n)...listen to me..." he says. I think about it and sigh. "You know what? Fine! You get 20 seconds." "Thanks." he clears his throat. "I wasn't thinking straight at that moment...I was so upset to hear that you didn't like me...so...I....I just went too far. I had no idea what was happening to me..I'm really sorry for everything, (y/n). I truly am..." he explains. I just look at him with a pokerface. "Can you ever forgive me?" he asks. I shrug. "I don't know....I have to think about it, Adam.." He nods. "Okay..." I walk away, entering the party room. I see Scott standing by the door of the kitchen. I walk over to him. "Hi!" I say. "Hey, (y/n). How are you doing?" he asks. "Fine. But I actually want to talk to you about something.." I say. Or well....say.....we both actually have to scream to each other since the animatronics are performing a very loud song for the kids. And also the fact that the children are yelling and cheering doesn't makes the conversation any easier. "Alright, let's go to my office." Scott suggests. We both enter his office and sit down at the desk. Finally...so quiet....
"So, where do you want to talk about?" he asks. "About Freddy." I say. He lifts one eyebrow. "About Freddy?" I nod. "I forgot to tell you this earlier, but....Freddy didn't bite me...he...he saved my life. And that's no lie." I say. "What exactly happened, (y/n)?" he asks. Of course I can't tell what really happened...
"Well, I was backstage, because I thought I saw a child there. But when I was there I saw nobody. I wanted to go back, but I accidentally stumbled over something and I fell on my head. The last thing I remember is that the animatronics were coming off stage and Freddy just kept staring at me. He walked over to me and saw I was bleeding. He noticed I needed help immediately, so he lifted me up and after that I was unconscious." "So Freddy really brought you to us for help?" Scott asks. I nod. "Yeah...and also, where is Freddy right now?" I ask. "A friend of me picked Freddy up to check him. He's a mechanic. Everyone, except Cadey, thought Freddy had bite you. He's checking if Freddy's having any malfunctions. He called me yesterday that he couldn't find a single malfunction...so I believe Freddy actually saved you." "Will you get Freddy back?" I ask. "Defenitely. He's coming back tomorrow." I really want to jump in the air from happiness, but that would be really weird. Scott thinks I see Freddy as a normal animatronic of course...
"Wow! That's amazing! I mean...my favorite animatronic has always been Freddy. I'm glad he's coming back!" I say. Scott chuckles. "Well, I'll get back to work then. Maybe it's better if you'll rest now, (y/n). You just came out of hospital yesterday, you still have to take it easy." he says. I nod and stand up. "I will! Don't worry! Thanks for listening to me." I say and exit the office. I run straight to my room and open the door. "Goldie, Goldie!" I say. I close the door behind me and I run over to him. I grab his wrists and look at him. "Scott! Conversation! Talk! Freddy! Back! Tomorrow!" I say quickly and jump up and down from excitement. "Wow wow wow wow, easy! Calm down! I didn't hear a single thing about what you were saying!" he says. I stop jumping and take a deep breath. "Freddy's coming back tomorrow!" Goldie's eyes widen and I soon see a huge smile on his face. We share a hug and we both cry from happiness. "(Y/n)...you did it..." Goldie says.
"W-What?" I ask confused. "One. You made me cry, and two...you brought Freddy back." he says. I chuckle and continue to hug Goldie. "Ohhhh, Goldie...I'm so happy...." I say, wiping away my tears. "Me too, (y/n)..." Goldie answers. We pull away and we look at each other. "Scott said it's better if I rest now, since I still need to take it easy...." I say. Goldie nods. "He's right." I get under the covers of my bed. "Goldie?" "Yes?" "You'll watch over me, right?" I ask. Goldie smiles. "Of course. Like always." I smile back at him and close my eyes. And before I know it, I'm already asleep.