Chapter 58. Sam Knows

Your POV

I yawn and look at the clock. 10 am. "Slept well?" Goldie asks. I nod and he chuckles. "You actually were tired, (y/n). You can't deny that!" Goldie says. "I can deny everything!" I say, while stretching my arms and legs. "Oh, I know that." Goldie responds. I giggle and stand up. "How are you feeling?" "I guess I'm fine. I just have a slight headache." I answer. "Okay. Take it easy today." Goldie says. "Okay." I look at Goldie and he sighs. He stares at the window. I lift one eyebrow and decide to ask him what's wrong. "Goldie? Are you okay?" He turns his head to me and sighs again. "Remember what you were dreaming about?" he asks. "Uhhh..." I say. Where did I dream-ooohh.....I was dreaming about that incident with Goldie and Sam's nephew. But how does Goldie know? I know he has special powers, but I never knew he could see someone else's dreams. "Helloooo? Earth to (y/n)!" Goldie's voice snaps me out of my thoughts. "Oh, uhh sorry. Yeah, I remember......but, Goldie. Don't worry about it. It's not your fault!" I say. "Mhm.." Goldie responds. "Hey! Don't be like that! You know I'm right!" I say. He turns his head to the window again and sighs deep. "Goldie, I'm sure Sam would understand if she's going to find out you-" "What will I find out?" I quickly turn my head in shock to see Sam standing in the door opening. "Nothing!!" Goldie and I shriek at the same time. Sam lifts one eyebrow and puts her hands on her hips. "What are you guys hiding...?" she asks unsure. "Nothing!!" Goldie and I shriek again. "I don't believe you two..." "Well, uhh....you know what? Fine. I'll tell you." I say. Goldie looks worried at me. "Don't worry.." I whisper, making sure only Goldie can hear me. "What do you want to tell me, (y/n)?" Sam asks. "Well...uhh....you see....uhh....Goooldieeee likes uhh Freddy." "WHAT!?" Goldie and Sam both shriek. Oh god..

"But I have nothing to do with that! I heard you saying my name, (y/n)!" "No....I didn't." "You did!" "No!" "Yes!" "No!"

"Enough!" Goldie says. Sam and I both look at him. "Sam, I'm the animatronic that killed your nephew. I'm the one who bit his frontal lobe." Goldie says. Sam gasps in shock. And then there was silence. Pure silence. "Sam, Goldie didn't-" "No. I don't want to hear a single word!" Sam says and walks away. "Sam!" I call. I follow her, leaving Goldie heartbroken behind. "Sam!" I call again. I sigh and pull her with me down the hall. "Let me go!" she says. I shake my head. "No! We're going to talk!" She sighs frustrated and I let go of her arm when we're backstage. I sit down on a big, black box and Sam stands right in front of me. "Sam. Goldie didn't bite your nephew on purpose." "So!? He did kill him, (y/n)! And I can't believe you two didn't say a word about it for the past week!" Sam says. "Sam, Goldie was afraid to tell you." I explain. "So you two just shut your mouth about it?" "Sam, I-" "You and Goldie are just the same! Goldie is lying, just like you always do!" Sam snaps. I gasp and tears begin to form in my eyes. "(Y/n)..I-" "Leave." I mutter. "(Y/n), please-" "LEAVE!" I shriek. Sam runs away and I hug my knees. "Freddy, Bonnie and Chica have a break now, guys! But you can go to Foxy to hear his amazing stories!" I hear Cadey saying through the microphone. Oh, god. I quickly get my phone out of my pocket and try to act normal. Too late to wipe away my tears....

"Hey, (y/n)!" Freddy says. "Hi!" I answer, not breaking eye contact with my phone. Chica suddenly claps her hands, causing me to flinch and look up at her. "Chica, wow! That scared me!" "Oh, sorry, (y/n)! I-hey! Are you crying?" Oh fuck. My tears. I quickly shake my head. "No!" "Hey, your voice is all shaky! Freddy, Freddy! (Y/n) is crying!" I facepalm. This chicken. "(Y/n)?" Freddy asks. He grabs me by my shoulders and looks in my eyes. "Are you alright?" I shrug. "I don't know." "Well, I think you're not. You look really down. Did something happen?" Freddy asks. "You know you can tell us, right?" Bonnie says. "Always!" Chica chirps. I sigh. "Goldie told Sam about.....you know..." "Oh, you mean...the incident?" I nod. "Incident? I don't get it?" Chica asks. "She means the incident with Goldie and Sam's nephew." Bonnie says. "Ooooohhh...." "Let me guess, Sam is not happy?" Freddy asks. I nod. "Yup." "She said something mean to you?" "You're right again." "Aaww...come here." Freddy says and embraces me in a hug. I hug him back. "(Y/n).." I hear. I look over Freddy's shoulder and see Goldie in his human form. I let go of Freddy and walk over to Goldie. "Are you alright?" I ask. "Not really...and I think I could say the same thing about you." he says, while wiping away my tears. "What did Sam say to you?" I ask. "She said she can't trust me anymore." I clench my fists and want to walk away, but Freddy grabs my arm. "I don't think it would be very wise if you would go to her right now. I think it's better if you keep distance from her. Stay with Goldie." "But I-" "No!" "B-" "No!" I sigh in defeat. "Okay." "Thanks." Freddy answers. "Come on, (y/n). Let's go to the toys, they're not performing right now." Goldie suggests. "Okay." I say. "Keep it together, alright?" Freddy says. Goldie and I nod and we both make our way to the toy animatronics.