Chapter 30. Awful Day Ends Well

Yay this story just reached 2K!!

~

Hours later, Saturday morning.

Freddy's POV

I wake up and see that I'm holding (y/n). I must have fallen asleep with her. I smile and let go of her. I fix the covers and put them over (y/n). It's 7 am, time to get on stage. I pet her one last time on her head and then I exit her room. I walk to the party room and see Foxy laying down on the ground, Mangle kneels down next to him. "Are you okay?" I hear her ask. I walk over to them and they look up at me. "What happened?" I ask, totally confused. I kneel down as well and wait for an answer. "Well..uhh...Bonnie 'n Chica they're....how do I explain tha' well.." Foxy begins. "What? They're what?" I ask, getting a little worried. "Chica and Bonnie were a bit upset because of what happened with (y/n) and they wanted to look for her. So Chica accidentally pushed Foxy to the ground and Goldie said to them (y/n) was safe and in her room, but you know them..." Mangle explains. "They were not listening.." I say. Mangle nods. "But they knew (y/n) was safe, right? They were right behind me with Marionette-" "No, Chica and Bonnie went to search for Goldie when we were looking for Marionette." Mangle interrupts. "Oh, really...haven't noticed that.." I say. "Goldie is now looking for t' lads." Foxy says. "Oh alright..and how do you feel?" I ask. "Not too bad. I'll be fine." Foxy smiles. I smile back and stand up. "I'm going to look for them as well. I know how Bonnie and Chica are and..." My eyes widen in shock. "What's wrong, Freddy?" Mangle asks.
"We're almost opening......" Mangle and Foxy gasp and I quickly run away. "CHICA!! BONNIE!!" I yell. "It's no use, Freddy.." Goldie suddenly says. I turn around and he looks pretty tired. "I can't find them anywhere..I said to them that (y/n) is doing fine, but they were just not listening to me." I sigh frustrated. "We're almost opening......" "Oh no...no...shit.." Goldie scolds. We suddenly hear some sounds and we quickly follow it. We stand still in front of the door of the basement and look at each other. Goldie slowly opens the door and we both gasp in shock.

Springtrap has Bonnie and Chica.

"So, I have a job for you two. Bring me (y/n), and I'll let you guys out. And I promise I'll never touch you two again." Springtrap says. He had tied Chica and Bonnie up with some ropes. I growl and clench my fists. "No!" Bonnie says. "We would never do that! (Y/n) is our friend!" Chica adds. "Oh come on! You're acting like if I'm going to kill her or something! I love her too much to do such a thing like that..." he says. Now I feel myself really become mad and I quietly walk over to him. Goldie starts to follow me. "So, give me (y/n), and everything will be fine." Springtrap says. "No!" they both say, while I'm standing behind Springtrap. "Then you leave me no choice..." he says. I don't know what he's up to, but I have to stop him right now. I grab his arms and push him against the wall, next to Chica and Bonnie. Goldie unties Chica and Bonnie and they smile. "Thanks Freddy and Goldie!!" After that, Chica begins to panic. "Ohhh we have to find (y/n)!!!!" she screeches and runs away with Bonnie. "No!" Goldie says and grabs Chica and Bonnie. "Goldie let us go!" "No, Chica!" "But we have to find-" "N-" "But we-" "LET ME EXPLAIN IT CHICA BE QUIET!" Chica immediately shuts her mouth. "Stop struggling!!" I say to Springtrap, pushing him harder against the wall.
"Bonnie and Chica. (Y/n) is doing just fine, she's asleep in her room. So I suggest you two take a deep breath and relax. She's okay." Goldie says. Bonnie and Chica both sigh in relief and Goldie let go of them. "Now that's over. Bonnie and Chica, get out of here. Now. It's not safe here." Goldie says sternly. They both nod and quickly exit the basement. "We got some talking to do.." Goldie says. He walks over to us. "Freddy, I suggest you go to the stage. It's almost opening time, you know?" I blink a few times and gasp. "You're right! Totally forgot!" I push Springtrap one last time hard against the wall. "And if you dare to touch (y/n)....oh I swear to god.." I warn Springtrap. Then I let go of him and exit the basement.

"Freddy! Quickly!" Chica says. I nod and jump on stage. We pretend we're off and 2 minutes later, Scott arrives.
Man, what a day.

~timeskip, 3 PM~

Your POV

"Haha no way!!" I laugh. Cadey giggles and Blake, Adam, Daniel and James chuckle lightly. "Alright...so what are we going to do now?" Cadey asks. I shrug. "I have no idea." "Uggghhh I want to play spin the bottle..
..but truth or dare is so much funnier!!!" Cadey says looking at me. I sigh. "You know what. Fine!! We'll play truth or dare." "Yay!!" Cadey cheers and gives me a big hug. "You are the best friend ever!!" she says. I roll my eyes and she let go of me. "Okay! I'll begin. Blake, do you have a girlfriend? If you do, what's her name?" Blake nods. "I do have a girlfriend, her name is Sasha." Blake looks at Adam and smirks. I get a bad feeling inside. Something weird is going to happen. "Adam, I dare you to kiss (y/n) on the...." What!? Oh god please, let him say on the cheek....
"Lips." FUCK!! "Uhhh..." Adam says. Cadey jumps up and down in excitement and pushes Adam towards me. "Hey! I wasn't done!" Blake says. Ugh, no!! "You two have to kiss in the party room." NO!!! "But everyone can see us out there!!" I protest. Blake nods. "Exactly." Cadey laughs hysterically. "Good one Blake!!!" "Now go!!" Daniel and James push us out and close both doors. With other words, you're only welcome again if you two have kissed each other. Assholes. "Well, let's do this, (y/n)." Adam says. "And we're watching on the camera to see if you guys are really kissing!" Cadey yells to us. "Oh greaaaat..." I say. I nervously walk with Adam to the party room. "So uhhh.." I say. "Yeah.." Adam scratches the back of his head and suddenly lifts up my chin with one hand. With the other hand he touches my cheek. I blush lightly and Adam leans in. His lips touches mine and then the kiss begins. I slowly open my eyes to see that his eyes are closed. I feel really uncomfortable because a few people are staring at us. Suddenly the music stops and someone grabs the microphone. "Hello, everyone! It's me, Cadey! Would you all be so kind to turn around and then we can see a perfect couple. (Y/n) and Adam!!" Cadey calls. We immediately pull away and all the people say: "Aaaawww..."
Even the animatronics are looking at us!! Oh my god, can I please die....
Adam and I quickly run away and I hide my red face in my hands. "That was not funny. Cadey really doesn't know when to stop." Adam says. I only nod my head in agreement. "Hey, (y/n), are you okay?" he asks. I shake my head. "I can't believe she did that..." I whisper.

~Timeskip to 8:30 pm~

I'm pretty cranky, so I just lie down on my bed and think about what happened. "(Y/n)?" Scott calls. "Yeah.." I respond. "Ahh come on, don't be like that! It was just a sick joke of Cadey, she sometimes doesn't really know when to quit." "Yeah, I noticed today." I answer. "Well, come here, you have to lock the doors. I'm heading home." he calls. I growl and exit my room. "There you are, miss sunshine." he jokes. "Ha ha ha. Funny." I roll my eyes. He pushes me playfully and I smile a bit. "Come on, cheer up! Well, I'm going now. Goodnight!" he says. "Goodnight!" I say. He closes the doors behind him and I lock the doors. I sigh frustrated and kick the wall. "Motherfucking asshole." I scold, having Cadey in my thoughts. I growl and walk to the kitchen. I really need to chill down. I get my wonderful Coca Cola, and drink some of it. I lean against the table and close my eyes. Relaaaaaax. The people, they probably won't even recognize you when they come back to the pizzeria. I take another sip and close my eyes. "I need to calm the fuck down." I say. "Yeah, agree." I open my eyes and see Freddy standing. "What the hell happened today with that guy?" he asks. "I'm not his girlfriend. He, Cadey, Blake, Daniel, James and I were playing truth or dare. Adam, that guy, was dared by Blake to kiss me on the lips in front of everybody. So yeah...but then suddenly Cadey grabbed the microphone and then literally everybody was looking at us. It was awful." I explain. Freddy sighs in relief. "What?" I ask. "Oh no, nothing. But it's actually a very nasty trick Cadey and Blake both played on you and Adam." he says. "I know right!? It was terrible enough that Adam had to kiss me, and then Cadey makes it even worse! I really need to chill down before I smack some animatronics down. I feel pretty aggressive right now." I say, while taking another sip. Freddy walks over to me and grabs the bottle out of my hand. He places the cap of the bottle on it and puts it back in the fridge. "So that's why you're coming with me." he lifts me up and walks to the stage. He puts me down on it and immediately pulls me on his lap. He begins to rub my back and I rest my head on his chest. He's so warm. "You really like this, huh?" Freddy says. "What?" I ask confused. "When I rub your back. It calms you down." How did he found out...? Is it just obvious or something? "Oh well...uhh..actually that's not tru-" "Stop denying~" Freddy sings and continues to rub my back. I feel my eyelids become heavy and the last thing I hear is Freddy whispering something.
"Goodnight~"