Chapter 44. Worst Day Ever

Reader's POV

It's a big chaos in the pizzeria. Cadey and Scott try their best to keep the people calm, but everyone's freaked out.
Cadey's having enough of it and walks over to the stage, microphone in her hand. "Everybody, listen to me! It's going to be okay! That girl there, is (y/n), she's my friend. I think she just fell on the ground, and Freddy picked her up and brought her to us." "Nonsense! That bear has bitten her!" a woman yells. And soon all the people are making noise again. Cadey's getting a headache of all the yelling. "That's it! Everybody, get out! The restaurant is closed for today!" Everyone walks out of the pizzeria with their child. Bonnie and Chica are still standing in pure shock on the stage. Cadey turns around to them. "Why are you guys still moving!?" "Cadey, calm down. It's not time to close the doors yet, for them. They won't freeze until it's 9 pm." "Oh yeah....I'm sorry. I'm just a bit confused.." Cadey answers and walks over to Scott. "Did you call the am-" Scott nods. "Alright.."

Goldie's POV

Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, Mangle, Toy Bonnie and I sit down on the stage. "A-Are you sure that (y/n) was hurt?" Toy Bonnie asks. I nod. "But how? I don't get it! Did Freddy..." Toy Freddy says. Mangle and Toy Chica shake their head furiously. "Freddy would never do such a thing!" they both exclaim. "Yes? We just had an accident with Freddy. Yes......yes, the bear. Can you pick him up? I won't be here, but you still have the keys, right? Okay. Oh, you're coming immediately? Are you nearby? Oh that's nice to hear.........thank you! Bye!" Scott says through the phone and ends the call.

No....Freddy.......is going away....

"Cadey, I hear the ambulance. Come on, let's go outside." Scott says. Soon they exit the building and they lock the front doors. I hear the ambulance drive off. It's time for us to walk around. I stand up and immediately hear Bonnie and Chica cry. I teleport over to them and try to calm them down. "Guys...guys! Easy!" I say, but they don't respond. I sigh and turn around to Freddy, who is still deactivated. Maybe I can activate him....

Suddenly the front doors open. I teleport over to the wall and hide behind it. But I sigh in relief when I see Sam and Mike. "What the hell is Freddy doi-" Sam tries to say but she and Mike immediately notice Bonnie and Chica sobbing. "What's going on?" Sam asks.

Mike's POV

I stand besides Sam, looking at Freddy. Suddenly Goldie stands in front of us, and by the look of his face I can tell something happened. "Is there something wrong, Goldie?" I ask. He nods. Sam and I look confused at him. "Something happened to (y/n). She was hurt. It probably happened backstage....Freddy brought her to Scott and now...he's deactivated. (Y/n) was unconscious. She's in hospital right now." No way....
I look at Sam and see she's freaking out. "I need to go to her! Right now!!!" "Sam...calm down.." I say. "No, I can't! I have to see her, right now!" "Sam! You probably won't even see her! I'm sure they are very busy doing stuff with her right now-" "I don't care! I want to see her!" she says and cries in my chest. I hug her tight and try to calm her down. "Guys! Someone is coming!" Mangle calls. Goldie teleports away, Bonnie and Chica stop crying and all the animatronics go back in their places. I don't care if someone's coming in or not. I only care about Sam right now. "I'm sorry to interrupt you guys, but I'm here to pick up an animatronic." I turn my head and see a man. "It's okay. A friend of her had an accident with that bear." "Oh, my. Your friend? I'm so sorry to hear that. I heard about the accident. Well, don't worry. Freddy won't do such a thing like that again." he says. I lift one eyebrow. "Are you sure Freddy bit her?" I ask. He shrugs. "I'm not really sure. Maybe he had a malfunction." He lifts Freddy up and with that exits the building, leaving Sam and me very confused behind.

Freddy..didn't bite (y/n)...did he?

~
Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter...but I'm really busy packing my stuff, because tI'm going on vacation again tomorrow xD Well, sort of. I care for a couple of horses for over 2 years now and I'll stay there in a house for a couple of days with my mom :D So I'll care for the horses and just chill in the house so that means I'll also work on the new chapter :)
ALSO THIS STORY JUST REACHED 5K VIEWS. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!
Thanks for reading!! <3