Chapter 27. Got Caught

Your POV

Freddy, Toy Chica and I sit down on the couch and I close my eyes. I'm so tired because of everything that happened. I yawn and Freddy looks over at me. "Tired?" he asks. "Yeah." I answer. "Well, I don't think that's weird. I mean, today was a pretty weird day." Toy Chica says. Freddy nods in agreement. "Maybe it's time for you to take a nap, (y/n)." I shrug. "Maybe...." I really don't want to sleep. I'm afraid that Springtrap is going to kidnap me again. I stand up from the couch. "Well, I think I'm going to sleep then." Toy Chica stands up as well and she gives me a hug. "Goodnight, (y/n)." "Goodnight." I reply. She walks over to Toy Bonnie and Toy Freddy and I suddenly feel a hand touching my shoulder. I turn my head and see Freddy. "Come on." he says. I assume that he just wants to walk with me to my room, so we both start to walk. We come across the office and I catch something from the corner of my eye. I turn around and see Goldie sitting on the chair. He looks really sad. I walk over to him and place my hand on his shoulder. He looks up and I see a little smile, but it immediately fades away. "Goldie, what's up?" I ask. He sighs and looks at the ground. "I'm so sorry, (y/n). I tried to get you out of there but I failed and I-" "Goldie, hold it right there. It's okay. I'm here now." I interrupt him. He looks at me and I just can't stand that sad look on his face. "Goldie, please." I say. "It's okay." "(Y/n), it's not okay! I can't even protect you from that bastard! Freddy you were so right, I had to teleport back immediately. I'm a failure and I'll always be." he says and teleports away. "Goldie..." I sigh. Freddy rests his arm on my shoulder and I look up at him. "Don't worry, (y/n). He'll be fine. It's not the first time he has a moment like this." Freddy says. I sigh again and we walk to my room. I sit down on my bed and Freddy looks at me. "Are you okay?" he asks. "Yeah, but...I just want to help Goldie. He's not a failure! At the moment Goldie wanted to teleport away with me, Shadow Bonnie grabbed me. So Goldie teleported alone to the office. Can we please go to him? I hate it to see him like that..." I say. Freddy smiles. "You're really sweet, (y/n), but I think that Goldie wants to be alone right now..." I sigh. "But.....okay then.." I let myself fall down on my bed and close my eyes. "What's the time..." I ask. "It's almost 2 am, so it's really time for you to go to sleep." he answers. I give a small nod as response.

Freddy's POV

"Goodnight, Bonnie." she says. "You know I'm Freddy, right?" "Oh yeah...." Wow, she has to be really tired. She yawns and I put the covers over her. "Don't want you to catch a cold~" I sing. I can hear a small giggle coming out from her mouth. "Freddy?" she asks. "Yes?" "Don't want to be harsh now, I mean, I really like your company, but why are you staying?" I smile. "Well, I'm not letting you sleep alone because of what happened with Springtrap." I answer. She opens her eyes and looks at me. "Really? You're staying here just for-" "For you? Yes, of course." She smiles and spread out her arms. I get the hint and walk over to her and give her a hug. "I really appreciate it, Freddy." she says. I smile and feel her hands, who were wrapped around my back, slowly going down. Her breathing calms down and she rests her head on my chest. "(Y/n)?" I ask. No answer. Yup, she must have been really tired. I hold her for a couple of minutes. Then I put her in bed again and fix the covers that were laying a bit messy over her. I turn off the lights and the last thing I know was that I was sitting beside her.

Your POV

I wake up and open my eyes. I turn my head and see Freddy walking. "Freddy.." I mumble. He turns around and he gasps. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to wake you up!" he says. "It's okay." I smile. He smiles back and takes a quick glance at the clock. "Well it's 7 am, (y/n). I don't want to leave you alone, but I have to. I have to go to the others. We're opening in an hour." Freddy says. "It's way too early...aren't you tired of performing?" I ask. Freddy shrugs. "Nah. Not really. Maybe sometimes, but we all love to perform for kids. I'll be fine, (y/n). But I want you to rest. You need it." "But what if I don't want to rest..." I whine. "I command you." I chuckle. "And what if I'm not going to-" "Then I'll have to punish you." I giggle. "Oh yeah?" "Oh yeah." "And what kind of punishment do you have in mind you little bear?" He chuckles. "First, I'm not little. I'm taller than you. Second, the perfect punishment for you would be...hmmm...let me think...aaaahhh...yes....I'll take away your so beloved Coca Cola. So that means, not a sip of that drink for you tonight." "Okay, I think I know what I have to do right now." I say and get deeper under the covers. "Good, sugarcube." he chuckles and opens the door. "Sleep well." he says. "Thank youuu." I say. He softly closes the door and after a couple of seconds I stand up. I really don't feel like sleeping. Although, I have to admit I still do feel a bit sleepy. I put on my headphones and begin to draw Freddy on a piece of paper. I put on (favorite song) and grab my pencil again.

Freddy's POV

I wait in the hallway for a couple of seconds. I just know that (y/n) is doing something else right now instead of sleeping. I just know it. I slowly and quietly open her door and yup, I'm so right. (Y/n) is sitting behind her desk, drawing something. The funny thing is, she doesn't notice I'm in her room. Suddenly she begins to sing and I quickly hide behind the door, in case she will notice me. I just have to listen to her voice. "(Lyrics of your fav. song)" she sings. Why the hell is she saying she can't sing? It sounds pretty good. She suddenly looks to her left, at the spot where I'm currently standing. Shit! It's too late to hide. "Freddy!!" she says shocked, putting her headphones of. "Yeah?" I answer. "You didn't heard me-" "Singing? Yes, I caught you singing." She hides her red face in her hands. "No need to be ashamed, darling. It was pretty good!" I say. She shakes her head. "N-no. It's horrible." "FREDDY!" Chica yells. I sigh. "YES I'M COMING YOU CHICKEN." I yell back. (Y/n) giggles, and it slowly turns out in a nervous laugh. "(Y/n), don't be nervous now. I'm your friend, right?" "Yes of course, but it's just..I don't know.." "You've heard me singing multiple times, right?" "Yeah, but that's just nice to listen to!" "Well, I did enjoy your voice too, (y/n)." She sighs and I giggle. "And giiiiirl, I thought you were going to sleep?" Her eyes widen and she jumps up and gets in her bed. "Punishment for you." I say. "No!! Please! I swear, I'll sleep! I promise you!!!" I chuckle. "Alright, alright." She sighs in relief and closes her eyes. I close her door and walk over to Chica and Bonnie. "Ready to perform, Freddy!?" Chica almost shrieks in my ear. "Yes, Chica, but it's-" "I know it's not time yet!!" I chuckle and pet her on the head. "I'm glad to see that you really want to perform." "Me too!!" Bonnie smiles and jumps up and down. Oohh my, they're really acting like kids sometimes. Adorable. I couldn't live without them. "Foxy!" I call. Foxy opens the curtains of his cove and walks over to us. "Ya-" "HEY FOXY!! HOW ARE YOU!? YOU SLEPT WELL DIDN'T YOU? OH WHAT A STUPID QUESTION OF COURSE YOU DID OTHERWISE YOU WOULDN'T BE SO PUMPED UP!!!!!" Chica now literally shrieks. "Chica, voice." I say. "Sorry!" she squeaks out. I facepalm and look over at Foxy. "Yeah, Foxy. You look really pumped up today!" I joke. Foxy stares at me with a pokerface and I laugh. "Chica, Bonnie, why don't you guys ask Foxy about this? I'm sure he has interesting things to share with you. Right, Foxy? Right." I say. Foxy shots me a 'I-am-so-going-to-kill-you-after-this-look'. I smirk and before Foxy can say something Chica cuts him off. "Well, I'll be right back! Have fun!" I quickly say and walk away. I head to (y/n)'s room and carefully open her door. I walk over to her bed and see her sleeping peacefully. I smile and walk over to her desk. I see a drawing of....me I guess? It looks really nice. So (y/n) has two secret talents? Drawing and singing. Ah well, it's sweet that-
"FREDDYYYYY!!" Chica yells. I chuckle and roll my eyes. I exit (y/n)'s room and make my way back to my friends.

~