Chapter 3. Messages

Sam's POV

BLEEP!  I grab my phone. Message from (y/n)! I open the message and my eyes widen immediately. Freddy Fazbear's Pizza? No way! I'm going to call her immediately! I scroll through my contacts and call (y/n).
....
"Hey!"
"Hey. Ehhhmm about your job-"
"I know right!? It's so cool! It's a pizza place, and I'm the nightguard there! How awesome!!"
"The place is not that awesome, (y/n)..."
She stops talking for a few seconds.
"What are you talking about, Sam? I don't-(Y/N)!!! COME DOWNSTAIRS WE'RE EATING!!- I'M COMING!! Sorry, Sam. I have to go. Otherwise my pare-nevermind. I'll message you later."
Before I could say something, the phone call ended. She hang up. What is she acting weird? And what is that thing with her parents always...?

Your POV

"I'm here." I say. "It was about time that you were coming." Dad says. I roll my eyes and start eating. "Where is mom?" I ask. "I have told you so many times! You are never listening to me, are you!?" he exclaims. I back up a little. "I do. I just forgot...sorry." Dad sighs. "She's still at her work. We're going on vacation together, remember? I'll pick her up with the car, and then we are going to our hotel." "Oh yeah." THEY ARE GOING ON VACATION! YASSS! Home alone!!
"Oh yeah, dad. I have some news for ya." I say. "What?" he asks. "I have a job! I'm a nightguard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!" I say happily. "That restaurant here nearby?" I nod. "Yes!!"  "Okay. Good." he responds grumpy. I roll my eyes.
Well, it's not that I expected that he would be happy for me anyway.

~Time skip~

"I'm going." Dad says. "Bye!" I say. "And if you dare to break something here, lady...." "I won't! I promise!" I swear. "I hope it for you." he says. Then he closes the door and gets into his car. I hear the car drive off. I'm home alone! Finally! I'm so happy that I have time for myself now. But...I still don't know what Sam had to say. Something about my new job...but..ah well, shake it off (y/n)! It's probably nothing bad, because Sam is always joking....right? Right. Sam is a weirdo. And so am I. I chuckle and look at the clock. It's already pretty late. I turn off all the lights and grab my phone. I turn on the screen and frown.
10 messages from Sam!?
Nah, probably just bullshit. I walk upstairs and close the door of my room. Well...maybe the messages are important....maybe I should read them. I lay down on my bed and shove my phone under my pillow. Yeah....will read it tomorrow...
I yawn and close my eyes.

Sam's POV

Why isn't (y/n) reading my messages!? What the hell? Is she already sleeping or what? I really need to tell her about Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.....she can't work there. She might get hurt! I don't trust that damn place! I try to call (y/n) again, but of course...voice mail. I sigh frustrated and turn off the screen of my phone. Plan B. I'll go to her house tomorrow.
Wait....shit...
I forgot that I'm leaving to my family for a couple days tomorrow, so I can't visit her. She just has to read my messages.
I'll never forget the incident that happened at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

Never.