Chapter 13. Fear

It's 1 o'clock in the afternoon. Freddy and the others are on the stage, talking to each other.

Reader's POV

"Maybe we should wake her up?" Chica asks. Freddy shakes his head. "No of course not, Chica. She needs her rest." "And what happened to her?" Bonnie asks. "She said that some guys were stalking her. She thought they were going to hurt her." Goldie explains. "In t' morning?" Foxy says. "Yeah, it does sound pretty unlogical, but she said it." "Well, the lass isn't lying, aye?" Goldie shrugs. "We'll keep an eye out for her. I think that something is not right at her home." "And why is that?"

Your POV

I wake up and look around. Where am....oh yeah. Pizzeria. I hear voices on the stage so I decide to take a look. I silently walk over to the curtains behind the stage and peek through a small gate. I see Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy and Goldie. "She is very nice!" Chica says. "She is! I'm glad she's the new nightguard!" Bonnie smiles. "But, me think Goldie is right. We have to watch out." Foxy says. "Look, I don't mean that we can't trust her now, but I've got a feeling she's hiding something. Something at home." Oh no...so Goldie is noticing something...god. I don't want anybody to know about my "things" at home, not even Sam. I know she's my best friend, but still. I don't want help with that. No attention. I'm handling this whole situation at home for quite a while. Oh, what am I saying!? A couple of years. I still can remember that night when I was around the seven years old...
I know how it works, and if people know about this....and if my parents will find out they know...I'll be in more pain than I've ever been. Suddenly my phone rings. Shit! I'm being called! The animatronics all look up in my way and Freddy walks to the curtains. I quickly run away, answering the phone, still not knowing who is calling me. I run straight into the girls bathroom and hide behind a wall. "Hello?" I say. "(Y/n)." My eyes widen. That voice.......it's my dad..

"H-hey, dad! Everything okay there?" "We're back at home." I stop breathing. "H-huh? B-but?" "We forgot something at home. But we want you to come now immediately." "I'm coming right away!!" "Good." He hangs up and I start to breath heavily. I slowly sink to the ground. "I'm so going to get it." I whisper. "(Y/n)?" My eyes widen. Freddy is not so far away from me. I can't go back. I have to go. But I don't want to. "(Y/n)? Where are you?" I hold back my tears, waiting for Freddy to leave. I hear him walking away. This, sadly, is my chance. I jump up and run away, straight to the exit. "(Y/n)!? What-" And then I was gone. I'm running and running down the street, on my way to my house. Knowing what probably will happen when I arrive there...

5 minutes later I arrive at my front door. I put my key in the gate and open the door. "I'm home." I say with a shaky voice. I walk to the living room and see my parents standing there with a not so amused look on their face. "So. And did you have a nice time in Quince?" my father asks. "Uhhm..I..uhmm.." I mumble. "It's time for you to face the consequences now, (y/n). You are not so smart." My parents are both drunk as hell. My father grabs a wine bottle and makes it ready to throw it...

And I already know to who.