Chapter 11. New Animatronics?

This is just a small chapter I was working on~

Your POV

I open the door of my home. I take off my jacket and my shoes. "My god...I'm so tired..." I yawn. I grab my phone from out of my pocket. I've got 4 more messages from Sam. Then I remember what she texted me.
"Freddy Fazbear's Pizza is dangerous. Things are so strange there, so don't go!"
Does Sam really believes everything? I'm sure she has read something about that place. But what if she's right....? No. Don't be ridiculous now, (y/n). You've seen the place yourself. The people who are working there are nice, except Mike, the animatronics are nice. So no problems over there. I yawn again. Mwah, let's take a nap. I crawl on the couch and fall asleep in no time.

Sam's POV

Goddamnit....(y/n) is still not answering. If I wasn't here, I would have run to that restaurant and tell her all about it. It's such a bad thing that I'm here with my family in (city). But I swear, if I'm back at home, I will go that place and warn (y/n).
Before she gets hurt.

Freddy's POV (I know so much different POV's xD)

I look at the crowd. All the children are laughing and clapping. Sweethearts. "Hey, kids! Want to hear another song?" Chica asks. The children all scream YES and make sounds. I look at Chica and Bonnie and nod. Bonnie begins to play his guitar. I sing the lyrics and Chica sings a bit with me, while she is dancing.
~meanwhile~
Goldie sits in the backroom. Just looking at the wall, but suddenly Scott walks by. "Yes, yes, I know. That's alright........yes........yes. Uhmm, well....I guess that at the end of next week will be fine. Saturday? Alright!" Goldie assumes that Scott is talking with someone through the phone. "Yeah, a bear, chicken, rabbit, and fox....no no! At the end I said fox! Yes! And I wasn't done. Also a puppet thing....yeah, that one, and that...boy-thingy with balloons. Yes, that was all. So they're coming next Saturday...alright....yes...no of course not! I'm not going to put these animatronics away....alright. Yes. Next Saturday. Thanks. Have a nice day." Scott says and walks away. Golden Freddy blinks a few times. "What was he talking about..." he mumbles. A bear, chicken, rabbit, fox, puppet and a boy-thingy? He isn't going to put the animatronics away......wait....does this mean that....

We're getting new animatronics!?