Chapter 43. Shut Down

~3:30 PM~

Your POV

"(Y/n), I'm so glad you forgive me." Cadey says. I roll my eyes. "Cadey! That's like the twelfth time you're saying that!" "I'm sorry! I'm just happy! I thought you were still mad at me!" There is a sudden knock on the iron door. Cadey and I look up and see that it's Adam. "Uhhh, can we talk?" Adam asks, looking at me. "Sure, sit down!" Cadey says and taps the spot besides her. "Thanks, Cadey, but I actually want to talk with (y/n) in private.." Oh god...I know exactly where he wants to talk about...
"Ooooooohh! Well, I'm going to help Scott out then. I'm in the party room if you guys need me!" she says and walks away. Before she's totally out of sight she turns her head to me and winks. I roll my eyes, and watch her walking down the hallway. Adam walks in and sits down besides me. "Soooo..." he says. I remain silent and look at my legs. "How are you doing?" he asks. I look up at him. "Oh, I'm fine. You?" I answer. "I'm doing well, thank you." There was an awkward silent and I just stare at the chair. "(Y/n), do you remember what I asked you last week?" he asks. I nod. "And....did you think about it?"

I have feelings for Freddy..so I would be really stupid to have a relationship with a boy I don't even love. Here goes....

"Adam, I'm sorry. But I....don't feel anything for you. You are a great friend...so I hope we are still friends?" I say. Adam looks down, heartbroken. "O-oh....well....it's sad to hear that you don't feel anything for me...but of course we're still friends...but you know...I actually wanted to tell you that...I'm going to move to Quince. Far place from here...so that means..I won't work here anymore." My heart skips a beat when he said 'Quince', but I quickly respond. "No way! Are you serious?" He nods. "But you will visit me a few times, right?" "If I can make it, yeah! Of course!" I reply. "But...tell me why you don't love me.." he says. "Well..uhhh...you know....it's just......I don't know, Adam. You're really sweet, but-" "So that kiss didn't mean anything to you?" I lift one eyebrow. "Wha-" "It did mean much to me." He suddenly walks closer to me. I begin to feel uncomfortable, so I back up. "Don't walk away from me, (y/n)." "Go away!" I say. "I said...don't walk away from me!" he grabs my shoulders.

Dude, fuck off!!

I kick him against his leg and he let go of me, cursing. I run out of the office, straight to the party room. Cadey walks over to me. "Heeeyyy, where were you and Adam talking a-Hey!? Are you okay?" she asks. I shake my head. "I need to talk to you really bad. Where no one can see us." I say. She nods and we both walk backstage. "So, what happened?" she asks. I explain everything and she gasps. "Are you kidding me? Adam did that!? But....what the fuck!?" she says. "I know right?" I say. "Wait a minute, I'll give him a piece of my mind." she says and walks off. "You don't have to-" "I have to." she says, and dissapears behind the wall. "Please, be careful.." I whisper.

Freddy's POV

It was time for Bonnie, Chica and I to go backstage, since Foxy was giving his own show now. We open the curtains and close them behind us. "Hey!" Chica says. "Hiiii!" (y/n) says. I turn around and smile at her. "So, what do you think about the show?" "Oh, you guys were wonderful! As always!" (Y/n) smiles. "OMG (Y/N)!!" Chica suddenly yells. "Chica! Shh!" I hush her. "The people can't hear us!" "That's so weird actually. They think you're all automatically turned off when there's no show, what the hell." (Y/n) comments. Freddy shrugs. "Yeah. A-" "(Y/n)!!! You promised me we would watch the second part of that movie!!" Chica cuts me off. (Y/n) gasps. "Oh! I'm so sorry! I totally forgot about that!" Chica giggles. "It's okay. I actually forgot about it as well.." I chuckle and look over at Bonnie, who stands besides me. "What's up, Bon?" I ask, as I notice he's staring at something. "Oh..I thought I saw something.." he answers. "What?" (y/n) asks. "I thought I saw a shadow or something like that..but...nevermind.." "Yeah, the shadow of (y/n), duhhh!" Chica says. I roll my eyes and (y/n) chuckles. "No no, I thought I saw a shadow of a big bunny... like Springtrap!" Bonnie says. (Y/n) chuckles. "I'm sure-" She stops talking when two hands are wrapped around her waist. "What the???" "Hay dearie~" "Springtrap!?" (Y/n) says shocked. "Goddamnit!" I say and grab (y/n)'s arm. Chica pulls at her other arm. "Springtrap get lost!!" I say. Springtrap chuckles and pulls (y/n) to his side. (Y/n) grunts in pain. "Keep pulling!" I say to Chica. She nods and I let go of (y/n)'s arm. Bonnie replaces my spot and I walk over to Springtrap. I kick him to the ground, causing him to let go of (y/n)'s waist. (Y/n), Chica and Bonnie fall to the ground and I smack Springtrap against the wall. "Get.lost." I grit my teeth. "It's that you have to get on stage now, otherwise I would beat the crap out of you." Springtrap says and with that teleports away. I turn around and totally forgot Bonnie, Chica and (y/n) fell on the ground. "Guys, are you okay?" I ask. Bonnie and Chica rub their head and nod. I look over at (y/n) and my eyes widen.

She's not moving.

"(Y/n)!" I say and rush over to her. I kneel down and lift her face up. She's unconscious. I start to freak out when I see blood dripping from her head, and I'm not the only one who freaks out. "What are we going to do!? We have to get on stage!! Oh god....." Chica starts to cry. "Chica, Chica! No! No! It's okay...it's okay! I'll go to Scott." "No! You'll...you'll get deactivated if you do!!" Bonnie says. I pet Chica and Bonnie on the head. "Guys, I love you both. I know we'll meet again. I have to do this for (y/n). She needs help." I whisper. They both cry. "Hush now...it's alright. I have to do this." "Put your hands together for Freddy, Bonnie and Chica!!" Scott calls. "Go! Put on your smiles!" I whisper. They nod and wipe away their tears. "Freddy, we love you." they say. "I love you guys too. Now hurry!" I say. They open the curtains and close it behind them. "Hey! Where is Freddy!?" "Where is the bear?" "Mommy! Where is Freddy?" I hear a couple of kids say. I sigh and lift (y/n)'s unconscious body from the ground. I hold her in my arms and I let a single tear drop on her head. I walk to the party room and all the people gasp.

Goldie's POV

Since the toy animatronics were having a break, I hang out with them on their stage. "Don't worry, everyone! Stay calm!" We look at each other. "Was that Scott?" Toy Chica asks. "Yeah...what is going on?" I say and walk over to the wall. My eyes widen when I see Freddy standing with (y/n) in his arms. Freddy......no....
"THE BEAR HAS GONE CRAZY!!" "HE BIT HER!" "HE'S DANGEROUS!!"
Scott rushes over to Freddy and shuts him down. "No.." I whisper and back up. "Goldie....what's going on?" Mangle asks. My eyes begin to tear up and I watch as Scott takes (y/n) in his arms and he rushes over to the phone. "Goldie....?" Toy Freddy says. I turn around. "G-Goldie...are you okay?" Toy Chica asks as they see my tears. "Freddy...is deactivated."