Chapter 60. Found Love

Freddy's POV

"A-Are you sure he's not mad at me?" (y/n) asks. "Yes, (y/n). Don't worry." I answer. She stands up and walks away. Before leaving the office, she turns around. "Thank you, Freddy." "Anytime, sweet." she smiles and begins to walk down the hallway. "You two should defenitely become a couple." Chica suddenly says. "C-Chica!!" I exclaim. "What's wrong, Freddy? I know you want it." she says, while she wiggles her eyebrows. "Chica! Don't say weird stuff like that!" "Freddy, I know you want to hug her aaaaaaall day long. And you maybe want to kiss her as well~" Chica teases. "Chica, you need to stop watching romantic movies. Seriously." I say. Chica giggles. "You know I'm right! Just admit it, Fazbear!"

Golden Freddy's POV

"G-Goldie.." I turn around and see (y/n). "I'm...I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to call you stupid.." she starts to cry. I teleport over to her and hug her. "Ssshhh...." I try to calm her down. She rests her head on my shoulder and I continue to rub her back. "It's okay....it's okay...you didn't mean to." "(Y/n)?" She lifts her head up and turns around, letting go of me. Then I notice that the person saying her name, is Sam. "Why did you insult Toy Bonnie!? What does he has to do with this all!? He only wanted to help you!!" (y/n) snaps. She wants to walk over to Sam, but I quickly pull her back to me. "Let's talk about this in the office." I say. Sam sighs and nods. After that she begins to walk to the office. "Easy, you." I whisper to (y/n). She huffs and we both walk to the office, following Sam. "I mean it, (y/n)." She looks up at me. "It's not my fault. She started all this mess."

Freddy's POV

"Chica, please." "I won't stop until you admit that you have a crush on her!" I roll my eyes and sigh deep. "Chica. I don't." "You do!" "I don't!" "Do!" "Don't!" "Hey, guys.." Chica and I both look at our left, and see Sam. "Goldie wanted to talk with (y/n) and me here." "That's okay. We'll leave and talk about our subject somewhere else right, Freddy?" Chica says. "We have nothing to talk about, chicken." "Oh yes we do!" Chica chirps and she literally drags me out of the office. "Come on, let's go to uhhh (y/n)'s room! Hey, (y/n), is it okay if we use your room for just a second? We need to talk about something important!" I roll my eyes and look up at Goldie and (y/n) who are walking down the hallway. (Y/n) shrugs. "Sure." "Thanks!" Chica opens the door and pushes me inside. She closes the door behind us and I sit down on (y/n)'s bed. "Chica, for the last time, I-" "I think I have a crush on Brendon." I blink a few times. "Who the hell is-wait....no....Chica...don't tell me you're in love with that guy with black hair.." Chica giggles and looks at her feet. "Maybe..." "Oh god, Chica.." I facepalm and sigh. "You don't even know him!" "But he's so pretty! And cute!" Chica states. "And how do you think you two will ever be something? He doesn't even know that we're not regular robots! Thought about that?" "Yes...you're right, Freddy..." Chica sighs and sits down next to me. "Why are you always lucky.." she mutters. I lift one eyebrow. "What? What's that supposed to mean?" I ask. She looks up at me. "You can have (y/n) just like that." She snaps her fingers. "(Y/n) knows we can feel sick, hate, love, sadness and all that stuff. (Y/n) knows we're not just animatronics who play for little kids and automatically turned off when the restaurant closes. We don't have freaking oil, well a little bit though, but we have blood." She stands up. "Freddy, I don't know why we are like this. I don't know why we have blood. I don't know why Goldie can transform into human. I don't even know why he and Springtrap have special powers in the first place! I only have questions, not answers." "What's your point, Chica?" "My point is that I have no idea where I come from!" "No, Chica! You and I, we talked about this earlier! You don't know, Goldie doesn't know, we all don't know. I get that you're curious where you come from, who built us, but we just don't know. And I don't think we'll ever find out. I'm sorry, Chica. You just have to accept it." Chica sits down again without saying a word. I sigh. I understand Chica so well, I mean....I'm actually also kind of curious....where do we come from? Who built us? "So now what?" Chica sighs. "I can't even be together with someone I really, really like."