Chapter 51. See You Again

~the next day; Saturday, 3:15 am~

Freddy's POV

"Freddy...Freddy, wake up! Wake up!" I slowly open my eyes and immediately look in the eyes of Funtime Foxy. "What's wrong, Funtime Foxy?" "Peter is going to bring you back to your place." she says. We hear a car near the front doors and Funtime Foxy gives me a hug. "That's probably Peter. I hope we'll ever meet again, Freddy." I hug back. "Thank you for everything, Funtime Foxy. I also hope we'll meet again one day...you're a kind animatronic." "Same goes right back to you. Good luck with everything." "You too." We let go of each other and Funtime Foxy quickly runs back to her stage. She winks at me and finally closes her eyes. I close my eyes as well and I hear the front doors open. He lifts me up and puts me on my feet again in a truck.

Your POV

"(Y/n), I need to tell you something..." I look up at Goldie. "Goldie....you sound serious....what's going on?" He sighs. "I'm sorry, (y/n), but...Freddy's not coming back..." I widen my eyes. "No! That's not true!" "I'm speaking the truth, (y/n)....I'm really, really sorry...." I begin to cry and I hide my face in my hands. "You liar! Goldie you're a big liar! Freddy's coming back! He's coming back!" Goldie grabs my shoulders. "Hey! Keep it together, (y/n)!" "Goldie, why are you lying to me!? Freddy's coming back! Scott said he would come back!" "(Y/n), stop it! Stop breathing like that, you're freaking me out!" I push him away. "(Y/n)! Wake up! Wake up!" "Shut up! I am awake!" "(Y/n)! Wake up!" "What do you mean!?" "(Y/N)!!"

I gasp and heavily breathe in and out. "Hey!" Goldie shakes me and I slap him on his cheek. "You liar! You-" I blink a few times and realize it wasn't real. I gasp and cover my mouth. "Oh my god, Goldie! I'm so sorry!" I quickly apologize, hugging him. "It's okay, don't worry about it. Now, tell me where you were dreaming about. You were really upset, and you even cried." He let go of me and he wipes away my tears. "You told me Freddy isn't coming back." "Oh, sweety..." he says. "Well, I'm glad it was just a nightmare..." I look at the clock and see that it's 3:50 am. "I'm just going to get a glass of water, okay?" "Only if you're really going to get a glass of water, and not a glass of Coke." I roll my eyes playfully. "Yes. I promise." I exit my room and enter the party room. Sometimes I really-

I stop walking and freeze in place. "F-Freddy...." I whisper. He stands on the stage, standing between Bonnie and Chica, not moving. My heart stops beating. "Freddy...." I say a bit louder. He doesn't move and I sink to my knees. "Freddy no!!" I call. I cry in my hands. "(Y/N)!!!!!" I look up and see Freddy running over to me. I stand up and I run towards him as well. We hug each other and I cry in his chest. "I....I thought I would never see you again!!" I sob. He also begins to cry. "I thought you were dead!" I look at him and lift one eyebrow. "Why?" I ask. "At the place where I was, there was a mechanic and he was calling hospital. I heard the nurse say through the phone that 'she' was dying and didn't have much time left....but.....now I see they were talking about someone else. I was so sad, I.....I just couldn't accept that you were gone...." he explains. "Oh...Freddy..." I continue to hug him and I rest my head on his chest. "I just....I thought you were gone forever.....I was so worried about you....." He pets my head and smiles. "So did I." I'm so glad he's back with us again. I end the hug and look at him. "Freddy!!" we both hear. We turn around and see Goldie running towards him. I step aside and watch Freddy and Goldie hug each other. I decide to go to the kitchen and I fill a glass with water. I soon hear a couple of animatronics talking to Freddy and I sit down on the table. I begin drinking the water until the glass is empty. I put it in the sink and sit down on the table again. Why do I feel so sad? I feel like crying....

Freddy's POV

After Chica, Bonnie, Toy Chica, Mangle, Marionette and Toy Bonnie saw me, they went back to sleep, since they were extremely tired. Goldie stays with me to talk. "How is (y/n)?" I ask. "Sometimes she was like really sad, because of you. And other times she was just herself. But I noticed she was thinking about you a lot. She was really concerned about you and she cried every now and then. But I think she's doing fine now." Goldie answers. "Oh, (y/n)...." I say. "She had a nightmare just like 15 minutes ago. She was dreaming about me telling her that you're not coming back. She started to talk in her sleep and she cried. When I woke her up she slapped me." Goldie says. I can't help but chuckle. "Wow. That's weird..." "Yeah....she thought she was still sleeping..." Goldie replies. "And have you seen Springtrap somewhere when I was gone? Did he try to approach (y/n)?" I ask. "No and no. To make sure Springtrap wouldn't get close to her, I watched over her every single night when she was asleep." "That's really sweet of you, Goldie, but....when did you sleep then?" I ask. "Oh, I slept when (y/n) was hanging out with Cadey. Or with Sam and Mike and the other animatronics." he answers. I nod and my ears twitch of a sudden soft sound. "Do you hear that?" I ask. Goldie nods. "It's coming from the kitchen." We both walk to the kitchen and see (y/n) softly sobbing on the table. I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her waist. She flinches and turns her head to me. Her face is wet from the tears. "What's wrong, dear?" I ask. "I....I don't know." she replies. "I'm happy because you're back, I'm tired and I'm sad at the same time." "Maybe it's better if you go to sleep. It's past 4. Come on, I'll watch over you." I suggest. She nods and stands up. "Well...I'll be on the stage of you guys need me. Goodnight." Goldie says. "Goodnight." (Y/n) and I say. Goldie teleports away and (y/n) and I walk over to her room.

(Y/n) lays down on her bed and pulls the covers over her. "Freddy, go to sleep as well.." she says. I shake my head. "I can't. I need to watch over you." "I don't think Springtrap will kidnap me, Freddy. In fact, I haven't seen him anywhere this whole week." she says. I sigh. "Alright then..." I turn off the lights and lay down on her bed. "Don't you think it's hot in here?" I ask. "No. I'm just having it warm, but that's because I'm laying here under the covers. I don't think it's like really hot in here." she answers. "Alright." I say. (Y/n) sighs. "I still can't believe you're back. I've missed you so much! I was unconscious for almost three days a-" "You were unconscious for three days!?" I say in shock. "Yeah." she replies. "Oh my god....that's really long..." "Yes, I couldn't believe I was unconscious for that long. But anyway, Goldie picked me up and we were walking to the pizzeria and then I heard that you were gone. I was in panic and I thought I would never see you again..." she sighs. I hug her. "It's alright now....I'm here.." And with that, we both slowly fall asleep....