Chapter 42. I Finally Know~Preview~

Freddy's POV

Goldie, (y/n) and I are still in the basement. "(Y/n), is it true that the kidnapper kissed you against your own will?" I ask. (Y/n) looks down. "H-How do you know that?" "Sam told me." Goldie answers. Her head shut up in shock. "Did she told you who the kidnapper is!?" "No." (Y/n) sighs in relief. "But you are going to tell us. Right now." (Y/n) shakes her head. "I can't." she says. I sigh deep. I just have to win her trust. Otherwise I don't think she'll tell me.

~
~
"No! (Y/n)! Come-" "Freddy, please. Let her go." Sam says. "What? But-" "(Y/n) finds it hard to talk about it. Please, let her." I sigh and watch (y/n) as she exits the basement. "I'll tell you what happened. But, you have to promise me something." I look up at her. "What is it?" She looks at me right in my eyes. "Promise me that you will protect (y/n)." "Of course I will protect her! She's the love of m-" I immediately shut my mouth, praying that Sam didn't hear what I was almost going to say. She chuckles. "You wanted to say; she's the love of my life, huh?" I blush lightly and shake my head. "No I don't!" "Ahh. Look what we have here. A lying teddybear." I blush even more. "Don't hide it from me, Freddy Fazbear. I know you have feelings for (y/n). I believe everyone in this whole place notices it. It's so obvious. But so cute. You guys would make such a cute couple!!" Sam says. I sigh in defeat. "Alright...maybe you're right. Maybe I like (y/n).." "Like!? Freddy, please. You love her. And you might want to hug her alllllll day long...even kiss-" "Alright that's enough!!" I interrupt her. She chuckles. "Alright. But tell me everything about the kidnap." Sam takes a deep breath. "Alright, here goes.."

~
~
"WHAT!? THAT CAN'T BE TRUE!!!" "I'm sorry, Freddy. But it's the truth."

~
~
???'s POV

"I warned you, Sam. I warned you. You'll pay for your actions. (Y/n) will be mine and she'll always be mine. Forever. I have a wonderful plan..."

~
I'm sorry guys. I told you I would publish a new chapter today. But I received some bad news today so I'm not really feeling okay. (THAT RHYMES) And I've arrived at home today so I was pretty tired and when I wanted to write chapter 42, I fell asleep...so I decided to make a preview of chapter 42. So I can at least give something to you guys. I hope to publish chapter 42 soon. Again, I'm really sorry if you were expecting a whole chapter. Sorry. Anyway, thank you for reading <3

Xoxo Sanne~