Chapter 39. Regret

Your POV

So here I am. In the basement. Springtrap is probably still in my room, waiting for me. I really don't want to see him right now. I sit down in the corner, thinking about what they all said to me. What Freddy said hurts me the most. "The only friend you have probably right now is Springtrap." Tears rolling down my cheeks if I think about it again. I lay down and close my eyes. The floor is really, really cold. But maybe this is just my punishment for being a total ass to them, although I still have no idea what I have done. I sigh. There is just nothing I can do. They don't believe me. I can say anything I want, they just don't believe me. I think about everything once again, and I slowly cry myself into sleep.

~timeskip to 9 pm.~

Freddy's POV

The last family walk out of the restaurant. I see Scott walking over to (y/n)'s room, but soon he comes back. "Where is she.." I hear him mumble. My heart stops beating for a second. Where is she indeed. I haven't seen her after we....spoke. Oh please....tell me she didn't do anything stupid. I think about what I said to her in the office and if Scott wasn't here I would hit my head against the wall over and over again. What the hell was I thinking!? It was really rude what I said. I have to find her before she really does something stupid. I just hope she hasn't done that already. Scott grabs his phone and I think he's calling someone. "Hey." I hear a familiar voice say through the phone. "Hi, (y/n). I was just wondering where you were, since you're not in your room." "Oh, I was cleaning something up. Do you want me to come over?" (y/n) responds. "Ooohh okay. No, it's fine. I'm actually in a really big hurry. But, are you okay? Your voice sounds so different, are you sick?" "A bit, yeah. But don't worry, I can take care of myself." (y/n) responds. Goddamnit, what has she done!? "Okay, (y/n). I'll see you tomorrow!" Scott says. "Alright, goodnight!" And with that Scott quickly exits the building. I wait until he has locked the doors and soon he's gone. I jump up from the stage and Goldie, Mike and Sam walk over to me. "Did (y/n) come to you as well?" Goldie asks. I nod. "Same." Mike and Sam say. "She said she didn't know what happened last evening...but...I don't believe her." I explain. "Yeah, she said the same to me." Goldie says. Mike nods. "So I guess she told everyone the same." Sam says. I let my ears hang down and I look at the ground. How could I be so rude. I still don't get it. "Freddy?" Goldie asks. I look up at him. "What's wrong?" he asks. "I said something to her that I never should've said in the first place." I sigh. "What did you say?" Mike says. "Trust me, you don't want to know. I...I don't want to talk about it. I have to find her." I say and run to (y/n)'s room, leaving the others behind. I slam the door open but remember that Scott has been here before. I growl and want to leave, but see suddenly something moving behind her closet. Curiosity got the best of me, so I walk over to the closet. When I reach the closet I see...
"SPRINGTRAP!?" "Hay, Freddy."
"What are you doing here in (y/n)'s room!?" I ask. "Well, hiding obviously." I roll my eyes and pull him away from the closet. "Go to your basement." "But I'm waiting for my sweetheart, since she's really upset because of what you, Freddy Fazbear, said to her." My heart breaks into a million pieces. I made her upset...but suddenly...I come to think of it. (Y/n) screeched to Sam that she was going to Springtrap, but she would never do something like that. She said that she didn't remember what happened yesterday.....maybe......
I grab his arm and literally drag him out of (y/n)'s room, to the party room. "Goldie!!" I screech. Goldie immediately teleports over to me. "Yes?" he then looks at Springtrap and shots him a nasty glare. "I think Springtrap here has something to do with (y/n)'s ridiculous behavior." I say. Springtrap chuckles and crosses his arms. "Well, well, well. Looks like the smart Freddy Fazbear figured something out." Goldie suddenly smashes Springtrap against the wall. "What have you done to her!!!!?" Goldie says. Springtrap smiles. "Oooohhh, nothing.." Goldie can't control himself anymore and punches Springtrap in the stomach.
"Don't make me do that again!!" Goldie growls. Springtrap grunts in pain, but after that chuckles. "If I were you, I should stay away from her. She's really not in the mood to talk, like yesterday. And yes, maybe I did something to her. Not telling you guys though!" Springtrap says and pushes Goldie away. Before Goldie could grab him again, he teleported away. "What!? I didn't even know he could teleport!!" Goldie says. "I'm going to find her!!" I say and run away. Alright where the hell is she. I run to the storage room. Maybe she's in here. I open the door, revealing a few boxes here and there, but no (y/n). I sigh frustrated and close the door again. Maybe she's in the basement! I open the door of the basement and see her laying down on the ground. "No no no." I sigh and close the door behind me. I run over to her and sit down. I pull her on my lap and feel her skin. She's way too cold. "Goddamnit, (y/n).." I mutter. I look at her sleeping face and see a tear rolling down her cheek. I wipe it away and pull her close to my chest. "I'm so sorry..." I whisper, my eyes tearing up.
"I'm so, so sorry..."