Chapter 20. New Friends

A couple of days have passed by, it's 6 o'clock in the afernoon. The pizzeria closed early today, because of the new animatronics who just arrived.

Your POV

"(Y/n), come here for a second, please!" Scott says. "I'm coming!" I walk over to Scott and see him standing in front of the new stage they have built for the new animatronics. I take a look at the stage and see the three new animatronics standing. "Wow!" I say. "They're so shiny! What are their names?" "Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie and Toy Freddy." Scott answers. Wow, such an rip-off. "Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica are their original names. I think we have to come up with new names." "I agree. It's such a rip-off. Even Toy Chica's bib. Let's Party, instead of Let's Eat." Scott nods. "Yeah..." "Huh, but wait. I thought you had 6 new animatronics?" "Yes, that's right. Follow me!" Scott says. I follow him to another room that has also been built for the new animatronics. I see a white fox with red cheeks, red lips and a pink heart on her chest. "Oh my god she is so cute!!" I say. Scott chuckles. "Look." he says and points to the corner. I turn around and see a present with a...puppet? "He looks scary!" I say and walk over to the puppet to observe him. "Hey, what are their names? Wait, let me guess. The white fox is Toy Foxy?" I say. "Well...that is her original name, yes. But she's actually called 'Mangle'." "Ahhh alright." I say. "And that is Marionette." Scott says and points to the puppet. I have to admit, that puppet thing really looks scary to me. "And who is that?" I ask. I point to a boy with a sign in his hand with 'Balloons!' written on it and a balloon holding in his other hand. "That's Balloon Boy." I don't know why, but he really looks retarded. I have to come up with some nicknames. Okay, I can't find anything for Mangle and Marionette yet, but I definitely have one for Balloon Boy.

"Balloon Bitch." I mutter under my breath and grin. "What did you say?" Scott asks. "Oh no, I said nothing!"

~2 hours later~

"(Y/n), I'm going to my house. I hope you don't feel lonely in the pizzeria, because then I have to call-" "Oh no, don't worry! I'll be fine, Scott!" I say. Scott smiles. "Alright, (y/n). And remember, if there's something wrong, call me." I nod. "I will." "Alright." Scott says and opens the front door of the pizzeria. "I don't know if Mike will come tonight for the nightshift. You'll see. You lock the doors, okay?" I smile. "I will." "Alright, see you tomorrow! Goodnight!" "Goodnight!" I say. He closes the door and I lock them. "(Y/N)!!!" Chica yells and runs over to me. She gives me a hug and I giggle. "You guys had a nice show?" I ask when she let go of me. Freddy, Bonnie and Foxy walk over to us. "Yes!" Bonnie answers. "I'm glad to hear that, Bonbon." I smile. (Yeah you started to give Bonnie the nickname 'Bonbon' xD) Suddenly Goldie teleports besides Freddy. "Hey, everyone." he says.

The other animatronics started to talk to each other and then I remember the new animatronics. I walk to their stage in the other room and look at them. I decide to climb on stage and I'm right in front of Toy Freddy. "Hellooooo?" I say. I wonder if these animatronics are also wandering around, like Freddy and the others. Or are the new animatronics really automatically turned off when there's no show? I give Toy Freddy a little push but he doesn't move at all. I keep on staring at him. To be honest, he looks really cute, especially because he has red cheeks. He suddenly opens his eyes and that scared me so I take a few steps back but unfortunately....
I fell of the stage.
I land hard on my arm and then on the rest of my body. I wince in pain and look at my arm and see that it's bleeding. "Are you alright, darling!?" Toy Freddy suddenly says. He hops off stage and helps me up. "Y-yes, I guess." I answer. "Oh, darling! Your arm! And your leg!" he says. I look down at my leg and see that that's also bleeding. "Oh, uhh..I'll be right back." Toy Freddy nods and gets back on stage. I quickly run away to the girls bathroom and immediately see a towel. I grab it and make it wet with cold water and rub my wounds. I hiss in pain and try to walk, but now it hurts even more. I forget the pain and walk back to the others. Freddy turns around. "(Y/n)? What happened?" he asks as he sees me with a towel around my leg. "I..uhh...fell of the stage." I explain. "You alright?" Goldie asks. I nod and sit on the table. Goldie notices it's bleeding and walks over to me. He unwraps the towel and I hiss in pain. "Sorry." he apologizes. "It's okay." I answer. He observes the wound and then he looks at the wound on my arm. "Mwah, it's not that bad. Just clean it up with water and you'll be fine." he says. I nod and he cleans the wound on my leg.

Freddy and Goldie finish taking care of my wounds. "Thanks, guys!" I say. "No problem, (y/n). But how did you fell of stage?" Freddy asks. I rub the back of my head and giggle. "It was uhhh...kinda stupid, hehe." They both lift one eyebrow. "Well, uhhh...the new animatronic opened his eyes and that scared me so I took a few steps back and.....whoops." I explain. Goldie facepalms and Freddy chuckles. "What the heck!" he says while laughing. "I know right!?" I giggle. I stand up and walk over to the new animatronics. "What are you going to do?" Freddy asks. "Going to the new animatronics." I reply. Freddy growls, I have no idea why, but I just shrug it off and continue walking. I arrive at the stage and see that they are all awake. "Hi!" I say. "Hi, dear!" Toy Freddy greets back. "Hello!" Toy Chica says. "Hey there!" Toy Bonnie greets me. "My name is (y/n)!" I say. "What a beautiful name, dear." "Thank you, Toy Freddy!" I say. "Oh, you already know our names?" he asks. I nod. "Oh no!" Toy Chica suddenly says. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Where is Mangle!?" she asks worried. "Oh don't worry, Toy Chica, she is in a room together with Marionette and Balloon Bitch-uh Boy!" Toy Chica sighs in relief. "Oh no...I thought that Balloon Boy was gone..." Toy Bonnie says. "Such a shame he's still here." Toy Freddy says. Toy Bonnie nods. "Hey, boys! That's not a nice thing to say!" Toy Chica says. "We're just kidding..." Toy Bonnie says. "Is Balloon Boy a brat or something like that?" I ask. Toy Freddy nods. "Yes, dearie. He's always so annoying and his laugh is just......just..fucked up!" he says. I chuckle and look at Toy Chica. "True. But, he belongs to our family." she says. "Do you guys want me to show you the other animatronics?" I ask. They all nod. "Of course, dear, we would love to meet the others!" Toy Freddy says. I notice that he really likes to call me dear or anything like that. "Alright, follow me!" I say. They follow me to the party room, where the other animatronics are. "Guys!" They all look up at me. "Want to meet the new gang?"

After the animatronics saw each other they begin to talk. They're so busy I just decide to go to Mangle, Marionette and Balloon Bitch.

"Hello?" I say. It seems that they're all still not awake. "Mangle?" I try. I push her a bit and she slowly opens her eyes. "Mangle?" I say again. She looks at me with her eyes half closed. She blinks a few times and then she fully opens her eyes. "Hello!" she greets. "Hi, Mangle! I'm (y/n)! Before you ask yourself where are the others, they are also here so don't worry!" I say. "Oh, thank you! I began to worry!" she smiles. I smile back at her and then hear something behind me. I stand still in shock and Mangle notices this. "It's okay, (y/n)! It's just Marionette who is standing behind you!" I turn around and indeed see Marionette. "Hi!" I say. "Hello, sorry for scaring you, I didn't mean to." he says. "Oh, it's okay!" I respond. I suddenly hear a loud 'Hi!'. I turn around and see Balloon Bitch looking at me. "Hi!" I greet back. Still, he looks so retarded. "Come on, let's go to the others!" I say. I lead them to the party room and Mangle and Toy Chica give each other a hug. They all start to talk to each other and I suddenly feel so tired. I yawn and sit down at a table. I rest my arms and head on the table and close my eyes. I hope that they all....will like..each...other.............

Freddy's POV

"So you guys entertained kids in a pizzeria as well?" I ask. Toy Freddy nods. "Yes, but to be honest, that pizzeria was terrible. The restaurant was doing so bad, so soon we would close. But then we heard the staff talking about us. That we were going to a famous pizzeria far from here. So we really looked forward to it." "Ah, I see. Well, I'm glad you guys joined us here! You all seem very nice." I smile. He smiles back. "Awww thanks, same goes to you and your friends."

After we talked a bit more I notice (y/n) sitting at the table. Toy Freddy and I walk over to her and I move some hair away from her face. I chuckle. "Well, I guess she was very tired." Toy Freddy chuckles as well and I lift her up. "I'll be right back." I say. Toy Freddy nods and I bring (y/n) to her room. I lie her down in bed and put the covers over her. "Sleep well.." I whisper and exit her room.

~