Chapter 25. Awake

Golden Freddy's POV

(Y/n) laughs and grabs her phone. "I'm going to Freddy. Later!" "See you!" I say and she walks away. I still can't believe that (y/n) was hallucinating...how...I...just don't understand. I have a strange feeling that Springtrap is behind this. But it can't be him. I mean, he's deactivated. It's impossible for him to move around. But still....I just have to be sure. I teleport to the basement and walk over to my old friend. Nope, everything is okay. I turn my back to him and sigh. But how? How is (y/n) able to-!!!

Your POV

"Goddamnit..." I sigh. "What's up?" Freddy asks. "Goldie broke my record on this game." Freddy chuckles and I continue playing. "Shit no! I almost-UGGHHH!!" I say frustrated. "Woah, easy." "But I was just so fucking close!" "If Goldie heard you..." "What?" "Goldie hates it when we're scolding." I giggle. "Really?" Freddy nods. "Whoops, then I have to watch out. I'm actually scolding all day long." "Well...if we're scolding, Goldie just usually warns us and if we scold again, like in Chica's case, she gets no pizza." I laugh and turn my head to Chica, who's talking to Toy Chica. "That's not funny! I was so hungry....I had nothing to eat!" she says. "Oh, don't lie, chicken! I gave you a slice of pizza when Goldie was not around!" Freddy says. I turn back to him. "So, you're a good bear, Freddy?" "Of course. Duh." he answers. I giggle and pay attention again to my game. "Speaking of Goldie, where is he?" "Oh, he's in the office. I was talking to him like 6 minutes ago there." "Alright. I have to ask him something." Freddy stands up and walks away. A few seconds later I hear Freddy's voice from out of the office. "Uhhm, (y/n), he is not here." "Oh, I'm sorry, Freddy. But then I have no idea where he is." I reply. "It's okay." he walks back to me and I stand up. "I'll help you with searching. GOLDIE!?" I yell the last part. No response. "That's odd." he says. We start to search, but after 10 minutes we finally give up. "Freddy, I have a bad feeling about this." "You're not the only one...." We yell his name once again, but no reply. Now we really start to panic. "Okay, don't tell the others. I don't want them to be scared, okay?" Freddy says. I nod, but then I realize something.
We really looked everywhere for Goldie, except for one place.

The basement.

But I think Goldie told the others never to enter the basement, because of Springtrap. But they all don't know about Springtrap. I don't know, but something in me tells me that Goldie doesn't allow the others to enter the basement. And I guess that management never uses the basement too. Maybe only Scott or something. Yeah, maybe Scott does know about Springtrap...have to ask Goldie about that.
"Hey, hellooo!?" Freddy says. "Oh, I'm sorry. I was thinking, maybe we should search one last time. But for now we split up. We'll see each other at the stage again, and hopefully with Goldie." I say. Freddy nods and after that I walk straight to the basement. I look at my left and right. No one to see. I slowly open the door and close it behind me. "Goldie?" I ask. "Are you in here?" No answer. I sigh and want to leave again, but as I turn around......

"Are you leaving so soon again?"

I quickly turn around in shock and gasp when I see...
"Springtrap!?" He grins and nods. "That's right, my dear. And what's your name? Oh, wait. I already know....(y/n)..." "W-what?" "Sssshhh....you don't have to be so confused. You know me, I know you. That's all, sweetheart." "How do you know me!?" He chuckles. "Well, since you landed on me, I woke up. So I think I have to thank you and Golden Freddy for that. Let's just say, that I get to know you better when you were talking to that bastard right after I woke up." "Goldie is not a bastard!!!" I say. "Goldie? So his name is Goldie now?" "Yes! And where is Goldie now!? What have you done to him!?" he smirks. "Oh, nothing, sweety...really, nothing...~"
"Shut up and tell me the truth!!" I say. "Wow, you're really demanding. Now I have to say I like that..." Springtrap slowly walks over to me and I don't know what to do. I can't move. I'm so afraid I just...can't move. He stands still right in front of me and I look at him in fear. He chuckles and moves some hair away from my face. "Damn, (y/n). You're really cute. I can't kill you. That would be a total disaster." I don't know what to say....
"(Y/n), I don't want to murder you, I swear. I just want to destroy the others." "No!" I say. "You can't do that! They..they are my friends!!" "Oh but sweety, look. If I destroy the others then it will just be the two of us. And that's nice, right? Then no one will stand in our way. You see?" "S-Springtrap..you can't-" "I can do everything I want, (y/n). I've been deactivated for so long now. I just want to get revenge." I can't believe what's happening right now. What do I have to do!? Run away and warn Freddy!?

Springtrap's POV

I smile at her and she looks really shocked. As I want to grab her shoulders, she suddenly sinks down to her knees. I immediately kneel down and lift her chin up. She looks down, I don't get any attention at all. "Springbonnie, I can't. I can't do this. This is just insane!" she mumbles, and I gasp in shock. What!? I hear laughing behind me and turn my head. I see Shadow Freddy and Shadow Bonnie looking at me, still laughing. "Shadow Bonnie!? Are you doing this again!!?" I ask. "Nooooo, of course not!" he lies and chuckles. "Quit it! This is not funny! How many times do I have to tell you not to mess with hallucinating!?" I say frustrated. "Alright, alright." Shadow Bonnie sighs. (Y/n) blinks a few times. "Who...who are you?" she asks, looking at Shadow Freddy and Shadow Bonnie. "Hello pretty one. I'm Shadow Bonnie." "And I'm Shadow Freddy." (Y/n) stands up and so do I. She really looks scared. I give her a kiss on her cheek, causing her to shiver. So she's not used to be touched..I see. Ah well, she'll get used to it.

"Where is G-Goldie..." she says quietly. "Don't worry, he's right there." I point to the spot where that brat is tied up and (y/n) walks over to him. "If you try anything, I'll get you." I warn her. (Y/n) touches his arm and whispers his name. But no reaction of course. "W-what have you done to him....." I soon see tears rolling down over her cheeks and walk over to her. I pull her into my stomach. "Don't cry. He's not dead....yet." I smirk and she gasps. She kicks me, causing me to fall on the ground. She unties him and I try to get up, but I can't. My leg hurts like hell and she tries to wake Golden Freddy up. "GOLDIE!!!" she yells. "Shadows!" I call. Golden Freddy slowly opens his eyes and he immediately pulls (y/n) to his stomach. "Get her!!" I yell to the Shadows.

Goldie's POV

I teleport away with (y/n) to the office. "Are you-" I turn my head to where she was but I don't see her next to me. No..no.......NOOOOOO!!!!!