Chapter 52. Anxiety

Freddy's POV

I wake up from a sudden loud noise and I look up only to see (y/n) with a rolled-up newspaper in her hand. "Goddamnit I missed him!" she mutters. I sit up. "(Y/n), what in the world are you doing?" She looks up at me. "There's a mosquito here in this room. And I need to kill it!!" she says, while scratching her arm roughly. She probably has a mosquito bite there. I look at the clock. "(Y/n)..it's 5 in the morning...you need your sleep." She scratches her arms and legs. "Freddy, I won't rest until that beast is dead." I sigh and lay back down on the bed. (Y/n) walks around and looks in every direction, still scratching her skin. "(Y/n), at least stop scratching your mosquito bites. You're only making it worse." I say. She stops scratching and narrows her eyes, while looking around in her room. "I don't see him anymore.." "(Y/n), just go to sleep. Maybe he's already gone." I say. "Nah, he's not." she replies. I look at her but then suddenly I see something on her arm. "(Y/n), watch out, he-" "Haaa!!" (Y/n) flinches and looks at her arm. (A/N: Story of my life xD) "Stupid bitch!" she scolds and slams the newspaper against her arm, real hard. She throws the newspaper on her desk and looks at her arm. She shrieks and jumps up and down. "Ewww! Ewww! So gross, so gross!" she says and runs away. I laugh and shake my head.

This girl.

After a few minutes, she comes back. She closes the door behind her. "Let me see your arm." I say. She walks over to me and I gently grab her arm. "Jesus, (y/n)..." I say, as I see that the newspaper left a big red spot behind on her arm. "Oops." she says, looking at it. I look at her and playfully roll my eyes. "Sometimes you're really stupid." I chuckle. "Call me dumbass." (y/n) says, as she takes a bow. "With pleasure. Now, turn off the lights, dumbass." "Alright you lazy bear." she giggles, turning the lights off. I chuckle. She lays down on the bed, pulling the covers over her. "Now, go to sleep. You need it." I say. "Alright, boss." We chuckle and we soon fall asleep.

Your POV

~timeskip 8 pm~

"Alright, bye Cadey!" I say, waving at Cadey. "Bye! See you at Monday!" she waves back and walks away. I close the front doors and walk back to the office, to Sam and Mike. "She'll probably freak out..." I hear Mike say. "Maybe we should tell Goldie about this first..." Sam says. "Yeah, you're right. But where's Goldie?" I walk back in the office. "Hey, where are you guys talking about?" I ask curiously. I seem to startle them, cause they flinch and look at each other. They look back at me. "Oh, nothing special.." Sam says. Mike nods. "Uhu. Just talking about uhhh stuff!" I lift one eyebrow. Suddenly Goldie teleports in the office. "Hi, guys!" "Hey, Goldie!!" I say. Sam and Mike greet them as well. "Oh yeah, (y/n). I've put a bottle of Coke in the fridge for you. You can get it if you want." Sam says. I nod and walk out of the office. Sam wants me to go out of the office or something...? I've heard them talking about saying something to Goldie first....what's going on?

Reader's POV

"Ohh, Sam....why..." Goldie groans. "You know she'll probably drink the whole bottle..." "I had no choice. I wanted to get her out of the office, so we were alone here with you." Sam says. Goldie lifts one eyebrow. "Why?" he asks. "There's something we need to tell you." Mike says. "Does it have to do anything with (y/n), since you guys wanted her to leave the office?" Goldie asks. Sam and Mike nod. "Alright....what's up?" Sam looks at Mike and then back at Goldie.

"This is what we've heard on the news..."

Your POV

I open the fridge and fill my glass with Coke. I drink it until it's empty and then put it in the sink. "Hey, mommy! Mommy, look! Freddy is back! Freddy is back!" I hear a young girl say. I exit the kitchen and see a girl standing in front of the stage. "Freddy! Freddy! I've missed you so much!" Freddy looks down and smiles at her. "I've missed you too, little one." "Freddy?" "Yes, sweetie?" "Where's Funtime Freddy?" she asks him. "He's back at his own place, with his own friends." I smile and walk in the hallway, on my way to the office. "Hey, I'm back." I say, entering. "We need to talk." Goldie says, closing both doors. "Uhhh alright?" I say. Goldie walks over to me and stands still right in front of me. His white pupils look directly into my eyes.

"Your parents escaped prison."

I widen my eyes and take a few steps back. "N-No..." I say. "(Y/n)....don't worry....we all will protect you." Goldie tries to reassure me, but I'm not listening to him anymore. They're coming after me, they're coming after me. From anxiety, I slide down the wall down to the ground. "(Y/n)? Hey, get up!" Goldie calls. I shake my head and hug my knees. "What am I going to do, what am I going to do..." I say, nearly crying. "Goldie....this is not okay..." Sam says. "Anxiety. Don't worry, I know how to handle this."
Goldie kneels down and grabs my shoulders.

"Listen to me."