Chapter 47. Who Are You?

Goldie's POV

~time skip to 9 pm~

The restaurant is already closed. Scott leaves the pizzeria and I walk in the party room. I sit down on the table. I wish that Freddy was here...I miss him..(y/n) isn't herself as well. She's just sitting in her room..I sigh deep and I suddenly feel something touching my shoulder. I look to my right side and see Toy Chica. "Hey, are you okay?" she asks. "Not really.." Toy Chica sits down on the chair. "You can tell me, if you want to." she says. "I miss Freddy. Also, (y/n) isn't herself. It breaks my heart to see her sad. I wish we could do something." Toy Chica sighs. "Everybody misses him..I also can't bear to watch (y/n) being sad. We just have to distract her. She has to stop thinking about Freddy." she says. That's when we suddenly hear footsteps running down the hallway. It seems they belong to (y/n). She stands in the party room, looking at the front doors. "Goddamnit! He's already gone.." she mutters. She turns around, ready to return to her room, but Toy Chica walks over to her and gently grabs her arm. "(Y/n), wait!" she says. (Y/n) turns around. "What's wrong, Toy Chica?" she asks. "Oh, nothing, but I was wondering if you would watch a movie with me, Chica and Mangle this evening?" (Y/n) nods. "Alright." "Awesome!" Toy Chica says. It's a great idea from Toy Chica to distract (y/n).

I turn around and see Funtime Freddy, probably the last animatronic (y/n) wants to see right now, since Funtime Freddy is Freddy's replacement.

"Come with me, (y/n). Chica and Mangle are already waiting in Foxy's cove." "Foxy's cove?" (y/n) asks. Toy Chica nods. "Yeah, we're going to watch the movie there." "Okay!" And with that Toy Chica and (y/n) walk away. The front doors open and Mike and Sam walk in.

Is it just me or are these guys doing a lot of things together lately? I mean, they went out for shopping last week, Mike stayed at Sam's house yesterday, and I see them always together entering the pizzeria. Hmmmmm...

"Hey, Goldie!" Sam says. "Hi!" I reply. Mike closes the doors behind him as Sam walks over to me. "How are you doing?" she asks. "Mmm..." I groan. "It's because of Freddy, isn't it?" she says. I nod. "I miss him too, he's so nice! And I also miss (y/n)...I hope she's coming soon to the pizzeria again...Mike and I are planning on visiting her again, you want to come with us?" Sam doesn't know (y/n) already left hospital? Hmmm...
"No. And you two shouldn't go either." I say. Mike, who is currently standing besides Sam, lifts one eyebrow. "And why is that?" he asks. "Yeah, I don't get it?" Sam says. I chuckle. "(Y/n) is already out of hospital." Mike and Sam widen their eyes. "So that means that...(y/n)..is...." "Yes, Sam. (Y/n) is here." I say. "(Y/N)!!!!!!" Sam screeches. (Y/n) peeks her head out of Foxy's cove. "Ye-hey, Sam!" she says. Sam runs over to her and hugs her. "Oh, (y/n)!! I missed you so much!!!!" After a couple of seconds Sam let go of (y/n). "How are you feeling?" Sam asks. "Oh, well....I'm fine...but now that Freddy is gone..." (y/n) says and sighs. "I know...." Sam sighs as well. Mike walks over to them and gives (y/n) a hug. "I missed you!" he says. "Yeah, I've heard that a lot today." (y/n) chuckles. "(Y/n), are you coming?" Mangle asks, from out of the cove. Mike breaks the hug. "Well, I'm going to watch a movie with Toy Chica, Mangle and Chica." "Okay, have fun!"

Your POV

~time skip to 11 pm~

"Wow! That was a great movie!" I say. "Sure was!" "Yeah, it was amazing!" Toy Chica and Mangle agree with me. "Chica, what about you?" I ask. We turn our heads to Chica. I chuckle when we see Chica is asleep. I yawn and stretch my arms and legs. "Well, girls. Thanks for inviting me! It was nice!" I say. "Anytime, sweety!" Mangle and Toy Chica say. I giggle and leave the cove. I walk over to the kitchen but then catch something from the corner of my eye.

I turn my head to the left and see a white bear with a black bowtie, black top hat, pink belly, pink cheeks, pink muzzle, and...his right hand is replaced for a little blue bunny with red cheeks and a red bowtie.

Is this...Freddy's replacement?

I stare at him and can't help the fact that he's actually pretty cute. I begin to think about Freddy again. Oh...I miss him so much...when Scott saw I was out of hospital we talked a lot. But we didn't speak about the 'incident' with Freddy. I totally forgot to tell him that Freddy didn't bite me. How in the world could I forget to say that!? (Y/n)...you're a dumbass..I-
"I think we haven't met before?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by an unfamiliar voice. I look up and directly look in two blue eyes. They belong to the white bear. His eyes are beautiful, but not as pretty as Freddy's eyes....I think about him again! Ugh...I can't bear he's not here at the pizzeria...
"Are you okay?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by the bear again. "Yes..I'm fine...no, we haven't met before." I say. He smiles. "Well, nice to meet you then. I'm Funtime Freddy, what's your name?" Funtime Freddy?? Are there only animatronics here with rip-off names or what!?
"I'm (y/n). Are you Freddy's replacement?" I ask. He nods. "Yup." "Do you know where he is!?" I ask, my voice filled with hope. "I have no idea where he is. But I do know that I'm staying here temporarily." T-Temporarily? So that means....so that means that....Freddy is coming back? "Okay....I'll be right back." I say. I run over to the office and hope that Goldie is there. Luckily, he is there. "Goldie!" I yell. His head shoot up in shock. "What is wrong!?" I give him a hug and swing him around. "Funtime Freddy is staying temporarily! That means that Freddy's coming back! He's coming back!"

Freddy's POV

I still sit here in the dark room. I wish I could escape to the pizzeria...but I'm sure I'll get deactivated forever if I do that......suddenly I hear the front doors open. I pretend I'm shut down again and I hear the man sigh. "She was a nice person....such a shame she's dead...I have to call Scott."
No.....no.....this.....this is a joke. This can't be true....

(Y/n) is dead!!??