Chapter 41. Dirty Liar

Freddy's POV

"Are you serious?" I ask. Goldie nods. "And the kidnapper also kissed (y/n) against her own will and-" "WHAT!?" I screech. "Who kidnapped them!?" "Just a strange boy, Sam says. She can't say who, otherwise he'll kill her or he'll do something bad to (y/n)." "We have to know who it is!! I'll kill that boy with my bare hands!!" I say. "What if you'll talk to Sam later? Maybe you can-" "I'll go to her right now." I answer. Goldie shakes his head. "Please, don't. It was hard for her to talk about the kidnap. She even cried." I sigh and look back at (y/n). Poor girl. That kidnapper will pay for his acts.

~the next morning. Tuesday, 6:30 am.~

Your POV

I wake up and notice I'm in my room. Who brought me here? I was in the basement, right? "Goodmorning, dear~" I look up and see Springtrap. "Hay.." I respond. "Alright..how am I going to tell this?" Springtrap mutters. I sit right up in curiosity. "What?" Springtrap sits down on the bed and looks at me. "You may not like this.." he says. I lift one eyebrow. "What?" I ask again. "Well.....damn...I...really don't want to say it to you.." "Just spit it out already!!" I say. "Okay..okay.." He clears his throat. "Last evening, when you were asleep here, I saw Freddy and Goldie sitting in the office and they were talking about you. How much you have changed. Freddy said he liked you when he first met you, but.....I'm sorry (y/n)....he said he doesn't like you anymore." I widen my eyes. "N-no.." He nods. "I'm so sorry, (y/n)." Tears begin to roll down. He lifts me up and embraces me in a hug. I hug him back since I have no idea what I'm doing anymore. "What did Goldie say.." I squeak out. "He agreed with Freddy. I'm so sorry (y/n)." Tears stream down my cheeks and I look at him. "And the other animatronics...? What about..uhh Bonnie? Chica? Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, Ma-" "All the other animatronics are still mad at you." "But what did I do!?" I cry. He wants to hug me again but I push him away. "Don't. Just don't." And with that I run away.

I run down the hallway, until I hear someone call my name. "(Y/n)!!" I freeze in place and don't even bother to turn around, since I know it's Freddy. "(Y/n), you're sick! Come on, love, get some rest." "Love!?" I turn my face to him that's wet of tears and he seems to notice it immediately. "You dare to call me love after I heard what you said about me!?" I snap. He looks really confused. "What are you talking-" "Don't." I say and turn my back to him. "I know you don't like me." And with that I run to the storage room. I hear Freddy yell my name but I totally ignore him. I suddenly hear he's following me. I slam the door closed and sit down in the corner. I hug my knees and let my tears drop down on them.

Freddy's POV

What has gotten into her!? I hear her crying and it leads me to the storage room. I carefully open the door and close it behind me. I see her sitting down on the ground. I walk down the stairs and she doesn't notice me. I literally stand on my toes and real slow walk over to her. I don't want her to see me yet. When I'm standing behind her I lean in and lift her up. "N-no....go away!!" she sobs. "Sssssshhhhhh......" I gently push her head against my chest. I walk around a bit with her in my arms and wait patiently until she has calmed down a bit. "Why...why are you even coming to me? I know you don't like me a-anymore.." I pet her on the head. "(Y/n), I care about you. I can't let you go that easily. You know I'll always stick by your side and I would never, never, never say I don't like you anymore. " "Is that...true?" she hiccups. "Yes. That's the only truth. Now who told you this crap!?" She hiccups a few times. "S-Springtrap.." I widen my eyes and pull her close to my chest. "Listen, I don't want you to listen to him ever again. He's a fool, he's a liar, you can't trust him. What has he done to you so far?" (Y/n) remains silent for a couple of seconds so I stop petting her head and put her on her feet again. I look straight at her in the eyes. "(Y/n)?" I ask. "Freddy, you're a fool." she says. Her voice shocked me, her voice sounded just like...
"Springtrap!?" She grins. "Yes, Freddy. It's me." "W-What have you done to her!!??" "I took control over her body." "Stop that!! Wait until Goldie hears this!!!!" "You called?" Goldie suddenly stands besides me. "Your old friend is controlling (y/n)." I say. Goldie looks at (y/n) and I can tell he's really mad.

"I want to choke you so hard that it will block the ability to breathe. NOW GET LOST DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DAMAGE THIS CAN BRING TO (Y/N)!!??"

(Y/n), or better said Springtrap, chuckles. "I'm going to warn you guys. (Y/n) will behave a bit...different the following days." "Don't make me come over to you." Goldie growls. "Haha, I'd love to fight with you again, Gold. But first, I want to have someone who Freddy loves with his whole heart........(y/n)." And with that Springtrap stops controlling (y/n)'s body. (Y/n) falls forward but I grab her just in time. I pull her up to my chest and she slowly opens her eyes. "(Y/n)? Are you okay?" I ask. She looks at me and gives me a hug. "Freddy oh Freddy I'm so sorry I..I.." she begins to cry again and I hug her back real tight. Goldie pets her head. "It's okay, (y/n)..it's okay..." "I.............I suddenly remember everything. I....what was I doing Monday evening and last evening? I'm so sorry....I-" I place two fingers on her lips to hush her. I guess Springtrap has ended the...spell that let her act rude. "We'll explain, and after that, you're going to tell us who kidnapped you and Sam." She shakes her head and looks down. "I can't..." she says. I sigh deep.

This is going to be a loooooong conversation. But I won't stop until (y/n) finally says who kidnapped her and Sam. I have to win a lot of trust from (y/n)....
~

Hope you guys liked this chapter :)
I was celebrating vacation in Austria the past 2 weeks. Tomorrow I'll return to home again, so I'll publish a new chapter at Sunday.
For everyone who lives in Austria: I love your country :D
Bye bye! <3