Chapter 32. Little Fight

This chapter contains bad words *gasps* oh noooo :O
Okay, some comments really made me laugh xD. Oh yeah, I'm also talking to you 2coolClod . "Are you ready for Freddy" I laughed so hard my whole face turned red XD
This story just reached 3K yaayy! :D
Oh yeah, also sorry for being a total ass to some of you guys who really wanted to know what was going to happen next in the story. (Watch the picture HAHA) I'm such a meanie...but I still love you all though xD <3 Alright, enough talking. Enjoy reading this chapter!

Your POV

I come across some houses and I sigh deep. Still can't believe Sam wants to call our coach though...like what the hell? I grab my phone. 11:10 am. I put it in my pocket again and suddenly I feel being....watched...
I quickly turn around but see no one. Only a few people walking by and some moving cars. No one who's secretly staring at me. I just shrug it off and continue to walk to the park.

~meanwhile in the pizzeria~

Reader's POV

Freddy continuously walks back and forth. "Freddy, calm down!" Toy Chica says. "I can't! I'm really worried..." Freddy sighs. "Don't worry, Freddy. I'm sure (y/n) is going to be okay. It's not like Sam is going to hurt her or something like that." Toy Chica says. "Well...." "Toy Bonnie! Quit it!" "Sorry.."
Freddy continues to walk around and Toy Chica sighs. She walks over to him and grabs his wrists. "Freddy, stop!" "What is going on?" Goldie asks. Toy Chica looks up at him. "Freddy is worried about (y/n)....she left the pizzeria-" "What!? She left!?" Goldie asks shocked. "I saw her, she told me that she was going to Sam." Toy Bonnie explains. "That girl that came here lately?" Goldie asks. Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica nod. "But Freddy here is really, really worried." "Yeah, no shit!" Freddy responds. "Freddy, I understand your worries, but after Scott visited the pizzeria, I think it's the best for you to take a nap." "What!? Why!!" "One, you look really tired. And two, all those worries are making you sick." Goldie says. "No! I'm not going to take a nap until (y/n) has arrived!" Freddy protests. "Freddy!" Goldie says sternly. Freddy sighs in defeat. "Fine!" "And I mean it Freddy! You need rest, I can see that!" Goldie says. "Ye-es!" Freddy says. "Good." Freddy walks away, leaving Goldie, Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica behind. "He's really worried about her, isn't he?" Toy Bonnie says. "Obviously." Toy Chica says. Goldie nods. "But he just needs to relax, although I do understand him. I'm also worried about her...and (y/n) can expect a long conversation when she comes back. She's not getting away with this."

~back to (y/n), and back to Your POV~

How many minutes do I still have to walk? I'm so bored. I forgot my headphones because I was in such a big hurry. I sigh deep, missing my music. I grab my phone and watch a video from (F/Y= ,no it's not fuck you, Favorite YouTuber. Mine would be Markiplier :D) I laugh really loud as (F/Y) does something stupid. "Watch out!!!" I suddenly hear. I look up in shock and see a car right in front of me. I quickly jump the other way and she gives me...yup..the finger. "What the fuck, bitch!?" I snap furiously. I pause my video and put my phone away. Then I notice the lady stops her car and steps out.
Well shit.
"What did you call me, young lady!?" she asks. Oops, did I just call her a bitch? I think I did...I actually didn't mean to! She just really scared me! But seriously, give me the finger?
"Hey! I asked you something, little shit!"
I was about to apologize, but now...oh no. It's fucking on.
"What the hell did you call me!?" I ask. "You heard me. Now why the hell are you looking at your phone, huh? You're supposed to pay attention to the traffic!" "I'm sorry, but if I'm getting hit by a car, that's my problem. Not yours. So you can like go now." I say. "Are we going to be rude now!? I can go whenever I want to go!" "You're saying that I'm rude? You gave me a middle finger, you motherfu-" And before I realize it, she slaps me hard on my cheek. I can't control myself and I do the same to her. She gasps and kicks me in the stomach and after that on my leg. "You fucking whore!" I scold. She pulls my hair and I yelp in pain. "Think twice before calling me that!" she says. I grin. "Oh I don't think so, bitch." I kick her off of me and she falls to the ground. She quickly stands up and walks away. "What the hell just happened." I mumble and turn around. I begin to walk but before I know it I fall down to the ground real hard. I can already feel a cut in my cheek. "Hope you learned your lesson now." she says and walks away. Suddenly a boy slams her against a lamppost and pushes her in her car. "If I were you I should drive off now." he warns. And so she did. When she was out of sight, the boy runs over to me and kneels down to my level. "It is probably a dumb question to ask but, are you okay?" he asks. I can't help but chuckle. "Indeed a dumb question but it's sweet. Thank you." He chuckles as well and helps me up. I notice that he's actually kinda pretty. He smiles and suddenly hugs me. I stand there really confused and he suddenly pulls away. "I missed you." he says. I lift one eyebrow. What the fuck? I suddenly feel his lips touching mine and I push him away in pure shock. "Dude, what the hell do you think you're doing!?" I say. Seriously, what the hell!? He smirks. "Don't be so denial, (y/n). I know you love me too, only that bear made your mind go crazy." he says. "Dude, you high? And...how do you know my name!?" I ask. "You know my name too." he says. "No, I don't! And if you don't answer me right now-" "Easy easy! Don't be mad at me, okay? Although you're so cute when you're mad~" He touches my cheek and tries to kiss me again. I push him away once again. "Dude! Quit! What the hell do you think you're doing!?" I snap. This guy really needs to go away. As soon as possible. He's giving me the creeps. Seriously though, how the hell does he know my name!? He chuckles. "Stop that and answer me! What do you think you're doing!?" I ask again. He smirks. "Oh, you have no idea~" And then everything turns black.