Music Class

(Have any of you guys read the Septiplier comic "Rooftop"? If not you should look it up on Deviant Art. It's amazing! The art is just-- *blows kiss to illustrator*)

Today was the first day of High School for many new 9th graders. It was always a stressful day of the year, with new time-tables and teachers, new classes and classmates, new everything, even friends.

It was Jack's first day at the Academy, being a transfer 10th grader from Ireland, and it was all so.. Confusing. He couldn't seem to get a hold of the American school system, with all these 'grades'. Back in Ireland, it was all done in 'Years'.

Anyway, so today was Jack's first day at his new school, and he had Music first, probably the best lesson on his time-table, mainly because he played the drums and it was his favourite thing to do!

He walked around the hallways for a while, having absolutely no clue of where he was headed. Yep, he was lost. He was lost in a school. What a nightmare. He sighed loudly and decided it would be best to head to reception to find out where on Earth his class was, instead of aimlessly walking around for an hour and waiting for second period.

As he walked, humming the tune to one of his favourite songs, he bumped into someone, causing them both to fall over and end up on the floor,

"Jesus! I'm so sorry!" The person said after sitting up and looking at Jack apologetically. He was about Jack's age, with brown and pink hair that stood out from everything else around them. A pair of metal framed glasses sat on the bridge of his nose, protecting his dark, chocolate brown eyes. He had a blue and black shirt on with it's sleeves rolled up, as well and some dark blue jeans and black trainers.

Hot damn, Jack thought to himself.

"No, no, it's fine. I wasn't looking where I was going." He chuckled and took the boy's hand that was held out to him, getting up off the floor. The older one smiled at the sound of his voice, immediately falling in love with his accent.

"I wasn't looking where I was going either. Say, are you the new transfer student from.... Uh.." He smiled nervously, looking at Jack, giving him a questioning look.

"Ireland." The Irishman grinned, finishing his sentence for him.

"Yeah, Ireland! Wait.. Oh god damn it, I forgot to introduce myself," He facepalmed, "I'm Mark! Mark Fischbach." He held his hand out for Jack to shake, the biggest grin on his face. He sure was a happy person. Jack liked that, though.

"And I'm Sean, Sean Mcloughlin, but everyone calls me Jack." He shook his hand with a bright smile, chuckling when Mark raised an eyebrow and asked,

"Why Jack? That's nothing like Sean! You're confusing me!"

"Calm down, Mark." Mark swooned when the Irish boy mentioned his name,

That accent oh my god.

"I'm called Jack because Sean means John, and John means Jack! It's simple when you think about it!" Jack explained, but Mark was still lost.

"That's not simple at all." He said flatly. "Anyway, what're you going walking around the hallways during class?"

"Oh.. I can't find my classroom.." A faint pink covered Jack's face as he rubbed the back of his neck and smiled embarrassedly. Mark only chuckled, placing his hand on Jack's shoulder.

"Well, what do you have?"

"Music I think."

Mark's face lit up at the sound of the word 'Music', but he tried to keep his cool, "Awesome! Me too, I was just heading back from the toilet, actually. C'mon, I'll take you there." He smiled again, seeing as he did that a lot.

"Really? Thanks bro!" He followed his new American friend as he began walking to the Music room, showing Jack the way so he'd know in the future.

"No problem, Jackaboy." Mark smirked at the new nickname he'd given his friend, "So, do you play any instruments or were you forced to take music by your parents?"

"My parents wouldn't force me to do shit, they know I wouldn't do whatever if they did. I play the drums."

"Really?! That's so cool!" Mark was practically bouncing towards class, making Jack burst into a fit of laughter. He couldn't help but join in. "I don't play any instruments, I just sing. I like it." He finally said after he'd calmed down enough it talk.

"That's awesome! I can sing too, I'm a world class vocalist!" Jack sarcastically replied. Mark giggled like an anime school girl, blushing furiously afterwards since he hadn't meant to laugh like that. It had just.. Happened. Like a lot of other things just 'happened' to Mark on common occasions.

"That was adorable."

"Shut up." He growled playfully.

And thus, a friendship was born.