Christmas Gifts

(PENIS!! Sorry I just wanted to start with a bang.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all you assholes who read this story! (Just kidding, I love everyone.)

I'm so sorry if you don't celebrate Christmas, I just hope you enjoy the one shot anyway :D)

Today was Christmas day. One of the most joyful days of the year for most!

Five friends all sat in Bob's front room, sharing jokes and laughs around the group, waiting for the presents to be handed out so they could mock each other with what they got their friends.

There was a thin layer of snow covering the Earth, the sky a pure white without a cloud in sight. It truelly was beautiful.

"Can we open the presents yet?" Jack whined for what was probably the billionth time. He really was desperate to open them presents. He earned a playful glare from his Swedish friend, as well as a chuckle from Wade.

Mark stepped into the room and looked at Jack, raising an eyebrow, "Sean?"

"Yeah?" He shook off the fact that he'd been called by his real name, not really noticing.. Or caring.

"Shut up."

"Go fuck y'erself." The Irishman mumbled after his half-Korean friend had moved back into the kitchen, where him and Bob were currently cooking the Christmas Dinner.

"Why don't you two just fuck already?" Felix asked out of the blue. Jack's head shot up at his friend's words, looking at him as if he were crazy, which he was. If you disagree, you haven't seen his channel.

"It's PG 13! We can't do that... Yet." Mark put flatly, Bob's contagious laughs causing everyone else to join in.

"Shut up, Mark!" The flustered green haired boy shouted at what he called his boyfriend.

"Love you too!"

- - - - - - - - - -

"Now we can open presents!" Bob announced as he entered the front room, Mark following close behind with his hands in his pockets.

"Yessss!" The shorter one cheered, throwing his hands up in joy. He really did love Christmas. A lot. 

Mark sat next to Jack on the floor, taking his hand in his and intertwining their fingers. Jack smiled to himself, feeling the warmth of his lovers lips on his right cheek.

"AWWWE SO CUTE!!" Felix shouted, making a love hesrt with his hands, along with some kissing noises. "I love gay people!!"

Jack narrowed his eyes playfully and Mark protested against Felix's statement,

"I'm not gay!"

The Swede shrugged, "Gay, pan, what's the difference? They're both awesome. Sometimes I wish Marzia was a dude."

"... I can't imagine Marzia as a guy.." Wade spoke everyone's exact thoughts, everyone agreeing with giggles and chuckles.

"Anyway!" Mark jumped up and mad his way over to the presents, grabbing a box from under the tree and throwing it at Jack, hitting him in the face with it. Thankfully, it was soft. "Open it!"

Jack picked it up once his boyfriend had sat next to him again, tearing the wrapping paper off and pulled out what was inside.

"Oh my God Mark, really?" He pulled out a cute Tiny Box Tim plush and laughed, looking at its adorable face. He grinned and looked at his lover, grinning widely,

"Thanks babe, I love it." He placed a simple yet sweet kiss on Mark's lips, earning one back in response.

They continued to give each other their presents, Mark surprisingly getting a SepticEye Sam plush from Jack. Great minds think alike, right?

As the night slowly started to come to an end, Mark had one present left to give, and everyone had to be there for it to happen, so everyone gathered in the front room of Bob's house.

"So why are we in here?" Wade asked curiously, averting his eyes to the blue haired boy on the sofa.

"Well.. There's something I want to ask.. Jack..." Everyone looked at Jack, who stopped in his tracks and stood in the middle of the room, frozen.

Felix stared at Mark with the widest eyes ever, internally dying from too much fangirling.

"Yes, Mark?" Jack smiled brightly.

Mark cleared his throat and reached into the back pocket of his jeans, grabbing a small, velvet box and holding it behind his back as he got off the couch.

Flustered, he knelt down on one knee in front of his boyfriend, smiling nervously, followed by a light chuckle.

"M-Mark..."

"I love you so, so much, I couldn't be more thankful to have you in my life. From our first date, I loved you too much to express, but now I guess I've gotta the chance," He opened the small box, revealing a beautiful, emerald ring, "So, Sean William McLoughlin. Will you marry me?"

Jack stood there, practically paralyzed. Tears were in his eyes as he smiled sweetly and nodded his head, "Yes, Mark. Of course I'll marry you, ya silly." He knelt down in front of Mark and immediately planted a kiss on his lips, feeling his soon to be husband and himself grin as he did.

This was the best Christmas of their lives.

- - - - - - - - - -

(A/N: OH--

"Finally!!!"