Prom

(Mark's fucking face I can't.)

"Fuck you!" The girl screeched at Jack, throwing the flowers to the ground before storming off into the hall, where the actual Prom was taking place. Jack had no idea what he had done, but apparently he had been a dick to her. How can you not be a dick to someone? It's in our nature.

So now, Jack was alone for Prom. The only person he could think of spending it with was Killian or something, since all of this other friends still had their partner's with them and not on the other side of the school, well, so he thought.

The next thing he knew, he was flat on the grass with a giddy Mark sat on his back, having been abandoned by a girl just like Jack. Wheezing, Jack tried to sit up, only to fall back down with Mark still sat on him. What a great friend, squishing poor, little Jack.

"Jack! Can you be my date instead? I mean you have no one with you soooo..." The hyperative Mark asked jokingly, practically bouncing with excitement after seeing his friend walking alone with his hands in his pockets.

"Mark.. You're crushing me.." Jack somehow managed to gasp, collapsing on the damp ground. He thought his back was literally going to break from Mark's weight. Not that Mark was fat or anything, it's just that Jack was super small and light (and adorable might I add.)

"Oops, oh yeah." Mark quickly got off of Jack, pulling him off the ground and snorting at the sight of Jack's white-not-so-white shirt. It was completely covered in wet mud and grass, odd shades of brown and green replacing the once white material.

"You... You fucker! Ma's gonna kill me!" The Irish boy shouted, finally fitting in with all the girls who had run off from their so called 'partners'. "How am I going to get this off?!" He was almost giving Mark a death glare, almost. He couldn't properly glare at Mark because he couldn't even stay mad at him for more than ten minutes without laughing at his stupidity.

"It's not that bad." Mark grinned, drawing a happy face into the mud, "See? Now it's a happy shirt! To match the happy, cute, small Jack that's wearing it!"

"Go fuck y'erself, Mark!" Jack yelled, turning around to storm away like the child he was and always will be. He was such an asshole at times as well, but everyone knew that and it was basically Jack's little thing. He could be the biggest dick towards you and you'd still love him.

Mark grabbed him from behind and hugged him as tight as he could without killing him, whining, "Don't goooo." He could tell Jack was actually pissed off with him and not just messing about, but he would try and be a childish asshole anyway.

"Mark let go of me!"

"Or what?"

Mark swore Jack actually growled, turning around in Mark's arms to face him with a legit death glare. I guess I was wrong. He might've been killing him with looks, but his actions were way different. If you were to hate someone with one hell of a burning passion, I doubt you would grab their face and kiss them right there and then.

It was pretty rough, but Mark didn't really mind, and Jack obviously didn't. Nothing else really happened for a few seconds, other than the fact that Jack's lips were planted onto Mark's for a reason only Jack knew and Mark loved.

Jack was shocked to feel Mark finally kiss him back, eyes fluttering closed. His grip on Jack loosening just enough for the small boy to escape his grasp, so that's exactly what he did. He skipped away from Mark with the biggest grin on his face, pushing his way through the doors of the school while Mark stood there with his jaw a million feet below the ground.

Prom had gone better than expected for them both.