Pole Dancing

(You know what to expect.)

"How the fuck...?" Was the only thing Jack could say as he watched Mark somehow flip himself upside down against the metal pole. To Jack, it was mesmerizing, but how the hell did he even do it? Yes, he has them muscles to help him, and the Irishman felt himself drool a little at the thought of Mark using his big, muscley arms to-- Er, never mind. But still. How?

He wasn't here with Mark to actually do anything other than watch, since the blue haired man didn't want to come alone and Jack was his only option (And his boyfriend at that), Wade being elsewhere with Molly, Matthias having to stay with a pregnant Amanda, Bob just straight up not being bothered, and Matt and Ryan to busy doing 'buisness'. Their excuses always brought Mark to think 'Wait what the hell are they actually doing?!'

"Babe? Hello? Jaaaack? Jack, you're staring at me... Jack, are you okay? ... Sean?!"

"WHAT?!" Jack fell backwards, even though he was sitting on the floor, when Mark shouted his name, startled. He had no idea how long he'd been staring at his friend, but oh well. All Jack could say about Mark right now was Hot damn. He sat up on one arm and rubbed his head with his other hand, actually aware of what was happening now.

"Dude are you okay? You zoned out for about five minutes and just stared at me." Mark chuckled, not even fazed by all of Jack's staring.

"Yeah! I'm fine! Just... Thinkin'..."

The American smirked at his friend before blowing him a kiss, battering his eyelashes and walking off again. Jack groaned but smiled anyway, blowing him a kiss in return and shouting a few "I love you!!"'s. Then it was back to the pole dancing buisness. How does one not get turned on right now? And what would Jack be doing if he wasn't just watching his boyfriend spin around a pole? Questions that can't be answered. Yet.

Now, it was the wait.

Finally, Mark had finished his 'pole dancing bullshit' as Jack was currently calling it under his breath. Boners are hard to hide, you know? So hard in fact, that Mark picked up on it straight away. Whoop-de-fucking-do for Jackababy.

"Oh? Someone a little excited?"

"Shut y'er mouth, Mark."

"Or what?"

Jack only smirked and pulled him out the door.