Tired

(Self portrait, UP TOP!!)

"Mark, I'm tired." 17 year old Jack whined, tugging on the sleeve of his 18 year old best friends sweater. He always did this, complained that he was tired just so Mark would let him cuddle him. He had already caught onto the fact that Jack only did it for cuddles, but he wouldn't tell him that.

Mark sighed, turning off Supernatural and looking at Jack, who was staring at him with big eyes and a cute smile, his normal way of getting what he wanted. Unfortunately for everyone but the Irish boy, it always worked. The blue haired boy shook his head at his friend and quickly jumped on him, smiling and shouting, "Cuddle attack!!"

"Mark!" The boy yelped as his friend wrapped his arms around him tightly while chuckling. Jack relaxed into the hug, snaking his arms around Mark's waist and tightly hugging him back. This is how most nights went, sort of. The only difference was that Mark was on top of him this time.

They spent about five minutes just laying in the couch before Jack fell asleep, light snores escaping his lips. It was an adorable sight really, with his green hair messed up that was sticking out all over the place and the light pink hue tinting his cheeks. It made Mark smile seeing him this way.

He moved his arm slightly so he could get up, yet he achieved nothing but annoying Jack and making him whine in his sleep. He grabbed Mark's arm softly so he would stay on the sofa and not leave him.

"What am I gonna do with you? You big teddy bear." Mark sighed, pulling Jack back into his arms. He rested his head on top of his friends, closing his eyes and kissing Jack's forehead. Hopefully he didn't feel that, he thought to himself, a small smile tugging at his lips.

Unfortunately for him, he did, but he didn't show it, not wanting to embrass him. He just stayed silent besides the quiet snores he made, adding to the cute effect.

"I love you so much. I just wish you knew.." Mark whispered to himself, the words uncontrollably falling from his nouth. He held the boy closer to to chest, rubbing his back rhythically.

"Mark?" The shorter male muttered as he pressed his face against Mark's chest.

"Hm?" He didn't even take into account that Jack was awake.

"... I love you too."