Three Words

(Have a happy picture before this hell hole of a oneshot. --Trigger Warning--)

It was Saturday when it happened, Saturday night to be exact. Jack was down in America for the week, not for a convention or anything, just to see his friends, as well as Mark. I don't mean Mark wasn't his friend, I mean he felt like more than his friend. Well, that's what he wanted anyway.

These feelings for Mark started a few months back, when he first recorded with him. His voice, his style, his humour, his eyes, he loved everything about him, he was perfect to him. He always said he'd do anything for him, and I mean anything, even jump in front of a speeding car for him...

Him and Mark were walking home from the park when it happened, laughing and joking about everything they found funny. A true friendship. If only it had've been been something more. Now, he'll never get the chance to say those three words he's been dying to say to him ever since they first talked.

Mark never meant for it to happen, now he feels like it's all his fault, like he could've done something but didn't. He could've saved him, he could've pulled him back instead of it being the other way round, but of course, he didn't. It wasn't his fault, but he didn't know what else to think. To him, it was.

It was dark, cars zooming by as they walked along side each other. Oh how badly Jack wanted them words to just pour from his lips. The orange and red glow from the street lights illuminated his face perfectly, the light reflecting off his chocolate brown eyes in the best way, his dark blue windswept hair falling into place like he was some sort of supermodel. It's like Mother Nature was purposely teasing Jack into blurting out them three words he longed to say.

He smiled at Jack, sending his heart soaring. He spoke a few words, but Jack wasn't paying attention, too lost in his eyes and smile. He never thought he could be so in love with a person, a man at that. He was once just a small fan of the YouTube channel 'Markiplier', now he's one of that man's best friends. It was a like a miracle, but we all know miracles don't come that easy. There's always has to be a downside, just like this one. His eyes widened as Mark stepped out into the road, completely oblivious to the car speeding towards him.

Time froze. Everything around Jack paused, like he was given time to react. He didn't know what he was doing, but his heart went into autopilot and took over, not allowing anything to happen to the love of his life. Without thinking, he  ran and pushed Mark as hard as he could, saving his life milliseconds before death.

Now, Jack watches Mark from above, helping him through the hardest of times with all his power, still unable to say those three words.