MLG Pro

(I found this forcetastic picture on Twitter. Warning: Weird ass all balls.)

"Ah, Mark, can you please stop... that..." The teacher at the front of the class sighed as the dark haired boy with glasses, Mark, continued to chew his bubble gum, blowing pink bubbles until they popped. He was one of those students who didn't give a shit about what the teacher told him to do, but was smart as all fuck. Despite the teachers efforts, he carried on with what he was doing, a smirk plastered across his face.

"Such a rebel." His best friend, Jack (who was sat next to him) whispered dramatically, chuckling afterwards. Jack was a little like his friend, except a little more well behaved. Shocking, I know. The two were very different compared to most of the other students. The girls would wear skirts so short you can see their underwear and their shirts barely even done up so you can see as much cleavage as possible. The guys would do their best to show off their amazing muscles and brag about how big their dick was or something, but these two would just play it cool and rarely even mention their appearance.

Throughout class, the two would just talk like normal, not listening to a word their teacher was saying. Within no time, class had ended and it was finally time for their best lesson. Sitting at home and playing their favourite games they had yet to complete. In Jack's case, that was Undertale. (I'm watching him trying to beat Sans sooooo..) Mark would normally just watch him, laughing his ass off when his friend failed to beat 'Sans' yet again. The Genocide run would be the killer of him, I swear.

"You wanna come over?" Jack asked like he always did, even though he knew the answer. And he was right. After Mark agreed to the offer, they headed home as quick as they could to avoid the rain. Even though they were in America and it was supposed to be warm here, it rained quite often.

- - - - - - - - - -

"So Mark!" The boy with the Irish accent exclaimed as he threw the door open, dragging his American friend into the house and out of the rain. "What d'ya wanna do? Play video games? Eat food? Watch some shows? Fuck?" He was completely oblivious to the fact that he just suggested that they fucked as an option.

Mark just gave Jack a strange look before shaking his head and walking into the kitchen, answering Jack's question without the need of words. He grabbed some Doritos from the cupboard, then some Mountain Dew from the fridge and ran to the living room shouting "MLG PRO" before hitting the couch and falling over.

"Erm... Mark?"

"Yeah?"

"What're you doing down there?"

"360 noscoping some noobs."

Jack walked over to Mark and stood above him, one foot on each side of his hips, "Why? Because you're so pro?"He smirked widely, crossing his arms over his chest and looking down at his friend.

"Well, yeah. Duh." Mark stuck his tongue out at Jack, sitting up and propping himself up on his elbows, the Doritos and Mountain Dew lying wherever they flew after Mark's impact with the sofa. He smirked back at Jack, quickly moving his leg so Jack fell backwards, hitting the floor pretty hard.

He let out a high pictched yelp as he hit the floor, soon opening his eyes to be met with dark brown ones. He mentally freaked out, seeing as his 'high school crush' was basically on top of him. Any of the girls (or guys) reading this would freak out at the oppotunity too, I'm sure.

"Hey er... Mark? What are you... doing?"

Mark just grinned, leaning down and placing a rough kiss on his friend's cheek before getting up and running up the stairs without a word.

"Hey!! What the fuck Mark?!... Why not the lips?"