Space

Mark had always dreamt of going to space, being the first person on Mars, and finally, he was there. His dreams had become reality, floating around on a large, red rock in the sky. It doesn't sound like much, but the view is breathtaking. The Earth looks so much different from millions of miles away. Just a small dot in the sky like the stars.

"Fischbach?" A voice suddenly broke the silence in Mark's helmet as he continued to walk across the surface of Mars. Startled, the American let out a small yelp, causing the man on the other end of the line to chuckle.

"You scared me." Mark grumbled, embarrassed by noise he had made.

"Sorry, Mark. How're you doing?" The Irish accent asked, a smile on his face.

"Fine. Haven't died yet so that's good." He stated, which was followed by a laugh. He was always a lot happier when Jack talked to him instead of another person at Huston.

"It sure is. Can't go around losing a face like that." Mark could see the Irishman wink even though his friend was on Earth and he wasn't.

"Aww isn't that cute?"

"Not as cute as the person who said it."

"I beg to differ."

Jack gasped playfully, "I am hurt!" He failed to hold back a giggle, "I'm cute and you know it!"

"Yeah well, I'm sexy and you know it."

"Don't flatter y'erself, Mark. Anyway, a shuttle with some more food, water, basic supplies will be there in a few days so you don't.. Die, really. How is going with the hub?"

"Good, everything is working fine, the air lock isn't malfunctioning, obviously, and I'm doing pretty good resources wise, I'm just running a little low on food. I miss pizza though." Mark frowned.

Life on Mars was so much different. You couldn't eat any of the really good foods like pizza and things, because it would be out of date by the time it even got there.

"Aww, Markimoo." Jack smiled at Mark's cute want for pizza. I have to admit though, pizza is pretty fucking good. "When you get back we can go out and get as much pizza as you want, deal?"

"Sounds good to me! Deal. Maybe we can watch Netflix too and cuddle up on the couch, huh?" The blue haired man smirked, hinting that yes, he did mean Netflix and chill.

"Calm down, Mark, I don't want a boner at work." Jack lowered his voice, but it was no use, "Oops someone heard that. Hold on." The green haired man tried to turn the mic off, but failed.

'McLoughlin?'

'Yes?'

'Quit sweet talking Fischbach and get on with your job.'

'Alright, I'm sorry..'

"Ok I'm back."

"Is babyboo in trouble?" Mark knew that baby talking Jack would just annoy him, a smirk pulling at his lips.

"Yes, babyboo is in trouble..." The Irishman mumbled in quite an agitated tone. He always hated the cute nicknames Mark had for him, they made him feel small and adorable when he's supposed to be a strong Irishman. 'Never going to happen.' Mark would always say to that. "Anyway yes we should do that."

"I've already got a plan set out in my head."

"Oh god please don't get me pregnant." Jack said flatly, trying to keep a straight face. He always smiled so it wasn't something he was a professional at.

"I'll try not to."

"Mark!"

"I love you too!"