Skype Calls

(Follow up to Skype Messages)

BUMBUM is calling...

"For God's sake Mark." Jack laughed as he looked at his computer screen. Sighing loudly, he hovered his mouse over the 'Decline' button for a minute before shaking his head and clicking 'Accept'.

"Jaaaaaaaack!" His boyfriend cheered when he appeared on screen, chuckling after his amazing entrance. All he wanted to do was piss Jack off while he was recording, because he loves him that much.

"Hi Mark." The Irishman rolled his eyes, failing to act annoyed by smiling like an idiot. It was immpossible to be mad at Mark because he's such softie.

"So whatcha playing then?" The blue haired man asked, resting his head in his hand while looking Jack in the eyes.

"Well I'm trying," Jack glared at Mark, "to play Would You Rather."

"Oh! Can I play too?" The American gave Jack puppy eyes, a cute frown on his face. How can you say no to something as adorable as Mark?

"Fine. You're here anyway and I doubt you'll leave." Jack rolled his eyes for the second time, then read the next 'Would you rather' to Mark and the viewers. "Would you rather drink tea or coffee?"

"Coffee! I like coffee, you like coffee, gotta pick coffee. Coffea is great! I like coffee..."

"Ok you like coffee! I get it muffin." Mark smiled at the over used nickname. Jack had explained to him before that he loved him as much as he loved cake, so muffin was the name he was given. It was adorable though, as was everything else in this one shot.

Jack clicked on coffee and almost fell off his chair at the result. Tea beat coffee. What?!

They answered a few more before Jack decided that that was enough for one recording, but Mark wanted to carry on. How annoying.

"Well.. Make one up for me then." Jack suggested, immediately regreting it when Mark grinned like a maniac. This was either going to be sexual or complete and utter nonesense.

"Would you rather... Make out with me - ON A LIVESTREAM, or come live with me but not be allowed to go any futher than a kiss...?" The YouTuber grinned after asking the question, watching Jack's expression change from curiousity to 'I'm trying not to laugh' within seconds.

"Like.... I don't know! Make out with you on a livestream." The green haired man shrugged, which was followed by a cute giggle. He knew the viewers would go crazy over that sentence.

"THEN IT'S SETTLED. That will be happening next time you come here."

"And you're not joking either." Jack clicked his tongue, "Can't fucking wait." He grinned at his camera, winking at Mark.