Living On A Prayer

(Just a funny little one shot that I couldn't help but laugh at when writing.)

"Hey Mark?"

Jack fell onto the couch next to his friend, Mark, taking the TV remote from his hand and changing the channel to something other than Twilight. Mark frowned and folded his arms, glaring at Jack before sighing,

"What?"

"Can we go out at," He averted his ocean blue eyes to the clock, "1:53 am and be little shits?" He grinned mischieviously.

Mark sighed and looked at the smaller boy before grinning himself, "Let's go." He grabbed his friend's arm and dragged him out the door, the cold breeze piercing his arms since he was only wearing a black long sleeved t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Jack had been smarter and put on a light blue hoodie before asking.

"Where're we headed?"

"Somewhere." The brightly coloured haired boy put simply, quickly turning a corner and heading down a street, still tightly grasping Jack's hand.

- - - - - - - - - -

"LET IT GO!! LET IT GO!! CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMOOORE!!" Mark shouted as loud as he could as him and Jack walked down an empty road just outside some flats.

"LET IT GO!! LET IT GO!! TURN AWAY AND SLAM THE DOOR!!" The green haired boy shouted back, louder than Mark. This was their version of fun besides being assholes in the middle of class, doing shit to the sports teams, and fucking eachother.

"HERE I STAND, AND HERE I'LL STAY!" They knew they were pissing off everyone in them flats, but did they care? Not in the slightest.

"LET THE STORM RATE OOOON!" Jack had no idea why Mark thought 'Let It Go' would be a good song to sing at the top of his lungs at 2:17 in the morning.

"THE COLD NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAY!" Mark didn't know either, he didn't even like the song. He obviously just wanted to annoy the locals with the worst and most overused song of 2015.

"Ahhh. This is why I love you, ya know?" Jack sighed happily, smiling at Mark.

Mark smiled back but didn't even reply as he started singing 'Living on a Prayer' because it was way better an 'Let It Go', "OOOOOOOOOOOOOH, WE'RE HALF WAY THEEERE!"