Sniper x Tentaspy

Requested by insaneaquarius22! Thanks for the request fam! <3 also...hehe...sorry this took so long >_< I started this way too long ago...I was stuck on how to do this. But then...INSPIRATION STRUCK! (Forgive me D: )

  Sniper sighed as he entered the sewer. Why was it that he was always assigned these types of missions? They should have chosen the fatty then, he thought. He shined his flashlight at every inch, leaving nowhere unchecked. His mission was to slay the "Tentaspy" that had been bothering the people of Teufort. However, Sniper didn't know what a Tentaspy looked like. He had been searching for an hour now when he heard something creeping up behind him. Hesitantly, Sniper spun around and shined his light at the face of whoever it was. It was Spy. He sighed.

"What are ya doin' out here, Spy? Ya know this was my assignment!" He exclaimed, retreating his kukri. Spy raised an eyebrow.

"What am I doing here? I live here." "Spy" emerged from the shadows and revealed himself to have tentacles as legs. Sniper cried out in surprise and dropped the flashlight. A tentacle landed next to Sniper's foot and wrapped itself around it. He lifted Sniper up, examining him. Sniper's hat gently landed on the floor.

"So, mon ami, what is this 'mission', exactly?" Sniper held onto his kukri tightly as he was swinging upside down.

"Uuuh..." He couldn't answer. His thoughts were stuck on the creature in front of him. He was...he was...beautiful. More beautiful than that damn Spook at base. Sniper had always been called the weird one, keeping most thoughts to himself. Secretly, Sniper had a love for things that were strange and dangerous. Tentaspy frowned.

"Well? I don't have all day." Sniper snapped out of his trance.

"Uh...well..." Tentaspy dropped Sniper, landing face first on the hard cement. He turned away and began to smoke a cigarette.

"Never mind...It doesn't matter anyway..." Sniper grabbed his kukri and looked up at him.

"Doesn't matter?! What do you mean it doesn't matter?!" The Tentaspy glanced back at him.

"Oh. My spycrab army will kill you before you even think about completing whatever mission you have." He began to walk away from the Sniper, throwing away his cigarette. "So, I bid you adieu."

Sniper rose on his feet and stared at the octopus. Crap! I have to complete my mission! He can't get away! Even if he is handsome I have to do it!" He began to run at him, his kukri in the air. The Tentaspy smirked.

He just can't learn, can he?

  He flicked one of his tentacles and immediately, several spycrabs came out of the water and scuttled towards Sniper. Sniper frowned. Ah, piss. He kicked the Spycrabs away trying to reach the Tentaspy. He drew closer and closer, however the crabs kept coming at the masses. I'll never make it unless I - He jumped. "OI, SPY!"

  Tentaspy paused and turned around. "I'M NOT LETTING YA GET AWAY!" His eyes widened when he saw Sniper's face a few inches away from his. Sniper's eyes also widened when he realized that he was about to hit the Tentaspy head on. "Well crap."

  Darkness. Darkness was all Sniper could see until his eyes slowly began to open. His head aches and it took him a few brief moments before he remembered where he was and what had happened. Hesitantly, he looked below him and saw him. The Tentaspy was underneath him, unconscious. Sniper blushed and began to sit up when he noticed that all the Spycrabs were staring at him from afar. None of them made any effort to kill him.

What the bloody hell? He looked back down at the Tentaspy and noticed him waking up. Oh crap!

  Tentaspy's vision was extremely blurry, but it slowly began to clear up. When his vision cleared up completely, he could see Sniper on top of him, staring at him. He could see his Spycrabs watching from far away, staring at him with fear in their eyes. He sighed and looked back up at Sniper. "Well, it looks like I've been caught. Oh well. Do whatever you needed to do to me." He closed his eyes and prepared for the worst, but what he received surprised him.

Sniper kissed Tentaspy on the lips. Tentaspy immediately opened his eyes and after a moment, Sniper stopped. He looked down at the octopus man and grinned. "Nah, mate. There's no way I'd ever kill a beaut like you!"

Tentaspy's eyes widened. "Oh, so you like what you see, eh?" He brought his face closer to Sniper's. Their lips drew closer and closer to each other's until suddenly...

"Holy crap! I can not believe this! Sniper's making out with a monster!" The two quickly looked to the side to see Scout staring at them, surprised. Sniper quickly got off of Tentaspy and grabbed his kukri off the ground. "Oh man! Just wait until I tell the others about this!"

Sniper quickly looked down at Tentaspy and tipped his hat. "Well, see ya in five minutes. I've got a Scout to kill."

I feel like this might be the gayest thing I have ever written and I pray my family never finds and reads this book. They will MURDER me. Anyway, shoutout to kyschim and beantowncatfapfor helping me with this. >_<