Yandere! Pyro x Reader Part 2 {2}

A/N: Very brutal scenes are coming up .-. I'll put in a warning before the paragraph the violent parts are at. 

The next day, Scout was walking down the streets of Teufort, carrying a bucket of Conquistador's Fried Giblet's in his hands. He looked down at the fried chicken at his disposal, smiled, and threw one in the air, catching it before it barely touched the ground. "Oh man...this is going to be da best confession I ever had! I'll just talk to her for a bit and then try to seduce her, and hopefully not Spy, but dat doesn't matter! I'll show that bushman that I can put this date on myself..." He walked around a corner, completely unaware of the dark figure following him from afar. It was Pyro, holding his "lollipop" in his hand.

Pyro had followed Scout all the way to the small town, hoping to have a friendly chat with him about (Y/N). He was the one who started it, so he was the one that would go first.

Scout continued to walk down an dark alleyway that led to a truck in the outskirts of town, but it didn't seem like anyone was in it. Perfect.

Pyro snuck up closer to Scout, holding his fire axe high in the air. He held it above Scout's head, ready to swing it down on him. This was for (Y/N)...

"Hey, Scout! It's almost time to meet up with Dell! Where have you been??" Pyro quickly hid behind a nearby trash can and watched as (Y/N) walked over to Scout, with a bag of groceries in her arm.

"Oh! I've been places...you know," Scout answered.

"Mmmhm. Let me guess, the fried chicken place?"

"What? No!" Scout exclaimed, hiding the bucket of chicken behind him.

Pyro listened to their conversation from his hiding spot. Thoughts zoomed through his head as he listened. Had (Y/N) spotted him? Did she see him trying to kill Scout? She wasn't mentioning it at all, so maybe she hadn't...

"Did you even get the supplies Dell told you to get?"

"Uh...no."

"Scout!" (Y/N) exclaimed.

"What? I ran outta money!"

She sighed. "Why do we even bring you? I'll go get them, just stay at the truck, okay?" Scout nodded and (Y/N) left, not saying a word about Pyro to him.

Pyro sighed in relief when she had left completely. Great, now they were alone. He slowly stood up from his hiding spot and grabbed his fire axe. He sneaked behind and stared at him, feeling rage in him, but also a strange sense of happiness. Once this small, flying baby had a taste of his giant lollipop, then he would fall in love with it and wouldn't want to ask his angel out!

Slowly, Pyro raised his fire axe...
(Warning)
Scout took a bite out of a chicken leg then looked down at his bucket. "Aw man! If I keep eating them at this rate, there will be no more for (Y/N)! I really gotta stop!"

...then brought it down with full force on the Bostonian's head.

Blood splattered on Pyro from the impact and the young man he had killed made almost no noise upon death. Pyro looked down at the body and then back up at the truck. There was still no one there. He looked behind him and saw no one there as well. Now...about the body...

(Y/N) walked out of the store, carrying several grocery bags in her arms. She looked down at the bags in her arms and grit her teeth. Damn Scout... (Y/N) sighed and continued to walk down the busy streets of Teufort. "I should really try to convince Dell not to bring him next time. He doesn't do a damn thing..." She closed her eyes for a second and took a deep breath as everyone's voices seemed to drift away. "Whatever...i-it doesn't matter anyway..."