RED! Scout x Reader x BLU! Scout

(Requested by Sini-anne

I hope you enjoy! Also, Note: Some malls have grocery stores in them. Not really important for the story but MEH. Also: (S/c) skin color. You know, like light skin, dark skin, tanned skin and (F/D) is favorite desert.)

It was the day that both teams were looking forward to all year. The day that came only once every two years. Ceasefire day.

Unlike the past two ceasefire days, it was perfect, sunny in Teufort. A couple of white, puffy clouds were in the sky and the sun shone down on the city. It was the perfect day to be outside. However, the BLU Scout had other plans. He sat in his bed, throwing a baseball in the air and catching it. He didn't have any plans for the day, especially since there was nowhere he could go except Teufort. That option was unacceptable, however, since Teufort was an extremely crappy town and the residents wanted him and the rest of his team dead. "Man, I wish I could have visited my ma today...oh well, next year. But I swear if that RED-" A knock on the door interrupted him.

"Oi, Scout? It's your turn to come with me to get supplies from town!" Scout stood up and threw the ball down on his bed.

"Alright, alright! Something to do! Finally! What took y'all so long?" He opened the door to see Sniper, already ready to leave and wearing several cosmetics for disguise. "Okay, camper. Let me just get my shoes on, okay?" Sniper nodded and waited outside of Scout's room for him to get ready. In just a few minutes, they were already out and on the road to Teufort, the crappiest city in the world.

Sniper stopped the camper van outside of a small bakery where a seemingly kind, old woman sweeping while she waited outside for customers. "Alright, this is the spot!" He took out two fifty dollar bills and handed one to Scout. "Okay, I'll go get the bread and 'needs' of everyone, you'll get the meat, cereal, and newspapers...oh, and a cup of coffee, okay? I ran out of grounds." Scout nodded and the two opened up the doors to the van and stepped out. The old woman that was waiting smiled when she saw Sniper walking towards her and walked over to Sniper. She poked him with her stick and began to scream at him.

"GIT, GIT, COME BUY MAH SH-" Scout laughed as he watched Sniper get dragged into the bakery.

"Ha! Oh man. I feel sorry for him! Now...lets see...meat, cereal, coffee and newspaper." He sighed. "Where's the butcher at?" Scout walked around the town, trying his best not to attract attention to himself. He purchased the meat from the butcher and went into the mall for groceries. An hour passed and all Scout needed to get was the newspaper and cup of coffee. I guess I can kill two REDs with one stone and get the newspaper at the coffee shop. If I remember correctly, it's just around the corner...

Scout put the meat in Sniper's van through an open window and began to walk to the coffee shop. As he turned the corner, he noticed someone leaning against the window, reading a newspaper outside of the shop. He began to walk past them and took one last glance, quickly realizing that the person was a cute girl. She had (e/c) eyes, (h/l), (h/c) hair, and (s/c) skin. She was GORGEOUS. Scout stopped at the doorway and smiled. I'm really happy I got out of my room today! He thought to himself. The girl looked up from the paper and turned to him.

"Can I help you?" She asked, grinning. She looked as if she was trying to desperately hold something back.

"Oh, hey! I was, uh, wondering where ya got that newspaper from. My friend wants me to, um, get him one and I haven't been in town that much." The girl nodded, smiling.

"Okay. I got my newspaper from-" She began to laugh. Scout stared at her, surprised.

"What? What's so funny?!" She looked up at him and smiled.

"I'm sorry, but I can't really take you seriously while you're wearing...whatever you're wearing!" Scout looked down at his clothing and began to blush. He was wearing a bunch of cosmetics, and the girl was right! He does look stupid in them.

"Oh, um, yeah. It's my disguise!"

"Your disguise?"

"Yeah! I'm a...I'm a...Spy! I'm a Spy! I can't be seen as my regular self so I have to wear this!" The girl nodded.

"Sure. Anyway, there are newspapers in the shop. There isn't that many left, though." Scout smiled.

"Thanks! Hey, uh, wanna talk some more when I come out? Oh, and I never got your name!" The girl smiled.

"Sure. And it's (Y/N). (F/N) (L/N)."

"Scout." Scout said, walking inside the shop.

(Y/N) smiled as he walked in and shook her head. "This town keeps on getting better and better," she muttered , looking back at the Teufort Times.

"Well, this looks like the spot." (Y/N) looked up from her newspaper, slightly confused. Why was that voice so familiar? She looked around and noticed a young guy walking towards the coffee shop with a bucket of chicken. Didn't he just walk into the coffee shop?? The man looked exactly like Scout and sounded like him. Were they twins? The man began to walk to the coffee shop door. However, just like Scout, he noticed (Y/N).

"Hey, I see you lookin' at me! Couldn't take your eyes off of all of this could ya?" (Y/N) looked down at the newspaper, trying to hide her blush.

"D-didn't you just go into the shop? Or was that your twin?"

"My twin? What are you talking about?" The man leaned against the window by (Y/N) and smiled. "I'm Scout. And your name is?"

"Your name is Scout...?"

"Yeah! You've probably heard of me! They say the reports of my fame are greatly exaggerated but, NOPE! They aren't!" This is weird, (Y/N) thought, putting down her newspaper. I could have sworn he just walked into the shop.

There was silence for a few moments before the other Scout handed her the bucket of chicken. "Hey, I got a bucket of chicken. Wanna do it?"

"Do what?!"

"Be my girlfriend! What else? You seem really cool and I would love for you to be my girlfriend!" Before you could respond, the coffee shop door opened and there, you saw the Scout you talked to before. The two Scouts stared at each other. "Oh, hey, BLU. Fancy seeing you here. Meet my girlfriend-"

"I NEVER AGREED TO THAT!"

"Her name is...hey, what's your name?"

  "It's (Y/N)," the BLU Scout answered, walking over to her. He handed her a box. "I got this for you."

(Y/N) opened the box and gasped. "Scout! I...er, funny Scout...? You shouldn't have!" Inside the box was a/were (f/d). "But how did you?" He smiled.

"Yeah, you seemed like the type of person who would like that so I got it. Hey, guess I was right!" The RED Scout rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, so what do you say (Y/N)? Wanna be my girlfriend? I know we don't know each other well, but I would love to get to know you better. So what do you say?" (Y/N) looked back at him and just stared.

"Well..."

"No! (Y/N), I- I really like you and I was wondering if you would go out with me!"

"You're really making me pick now?" The two Scouts nodded. "Well, you guys have some explaining to do but, I guess I'll pick..."

~ Choose RED Scout~
Or
~ Choose BLU Scout~