Spy x Reader {2} Part 3

I'm sorry.

Spy's world felt like it was obliterated once again. His daughter...he screamed for Medic but turned around to see Medic dead on the ground. Merde... He turned back to his daughter and held her by him. "(D/N)...(D/N) trust me you'll be fine...you'll be fine! It's just a small wound! Nothing too bad!" The sound of battle continued around them, yet the team seemed to be staying close to him. They must have seen what happened and realized they needed to keep the BLUs as far away as possible. (D/N) looked up at him, her eyes watery from tears.
"Papa..."
"Shh...please just..."
"Papa..."
"(D/N), save your strength and stay alive..."
"Papa...please...don't be mad at Mama..." Spy's eyes widened.
"What?"
"She loves you and you love her Papa...don't be mad at her..."
"(D/N), I'm not mad at her," Spy said in a shaky voice. "I love her with all my heart and I love you, too. Please...just hang on...Medic will be back soon and he can heal you..."

You pulled up into the RED Base and saw (D/N)'s bike parked outside. She heard gunshots from inside. Panicked, you ran inside, praying that she was safe. You frantically searched around, calling her name over and over again. You walked past the entrance to the Spawn Room. You stopped and hesitantly, opened the door. Please don't be in there...please don't be in there... You walked in and saw several of Laurent's co-workers running outside. As you saw Scout racing outside, you noticed something...Laurent was outside with (D/N). Immediately, you ran over to them.

"Just save your strength and stay alive..."

"NO!" You screamed, racing to your daughter's side. She was in Laurent's arms. Surprised, Laurent looked up to see you.

"(Y/N)..."

"Is she breathing?! Is she going to survive this?! Laurent! Please!" Tears formed in both of your eyes.

"I don't know!" He cried out. "Our Medic is dead and it takes a while to respawn!" You went to hold your daughter's free hand when you noticed a paper on it. You took it out and examined the picture. More tears filled your eyes as you looked at the picture.

It was of you, (D/N), and Laurent, all of you holding hands in front of a house. In pink crayon, the words: "My Family <3" were written over the three of you. You held your child's hand, tightly. "(D/N)..."

"I just wanted my Papa and Mama to be happy together..." (D/N) said in a hushed voice.

"We are happy together!" You told her. "I love your father more than anything in this life!" (D/N) smiled.

"I'm happy to hear that...!" (D/N) moved her shaking hand and held onto her father's gloved one. "Papa...Mama... J'adore..."

Medic ran in from the Spawn room with his MediGun in hand. Spy looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Doctor...please..." Medic tried to turn it on but no mist would come out. He shook his head.

"I'm sorry, Herr Spy...she's gone..." The news hit both of you like a rock...

"You've failed." The Administrator's voice rang out. Spy didn't care. He just held tightly onto (D/N)'s body as you cried.

It was a few hours later. Medic had managed to pry (D/N)'s body away from the two of you and now you sat by each other in Laurent's smoking room. You held onto him as tight as you could. You had already ran out of tears, but sorrow still ached in your heart. "Remember when you taught her French?" You asked in a hushed voice.

"She would always make mistakes for fun..." Laurent answered, in a voice much quieter than yours.

"And when we taught her how to draw?"

"She was so talented...she would have made a great artist..." You held onto her final piece of art as if it would leave you just like she did.

"Laurent..." He looked back at you.

"Yes, (Y/N)?"

"I...(D/N)...she...made this for us..." Hesitantly, you handed Laurent the paper. Just one look at it and he broke down crying.

"I couldn't save her..." He wept. You hugged him.

"I know you tried to,Laurent...you tried..." He looked at you and wiped the tears coming from his eyes.

"(Y/N)...If I could spare her life...If I could trade her life for mine, she'd be standing here right now and you would smile and that would be enough...As long as my most beloved wife and daughter is happy, I would be satisfied..." He wiped away his tears. "Please, just forget about everything that happened earlier. I'm sorry for keeping secrets from you, (Y/N), and I'm sorry for meeting with that woman. I know who I married and that's you, (Y/N). Just let me stay here by your side and that would be enough." You smiled and hugged your husband.

"I love you, Laurent..." He kissed your forehead.

"I love you, too, (Y/N)..."

The funeral came the next week. Dressed in all black, you and Laurent watched as your daughter was buried underground.

"I just wanted my Papa and Mama to be happy together!" (D/N) had said.

You took Laurent's hand. "Don't worry, (D/N)..." You felt the tears rising in you. You hugged him and he hugged you back.

"We'll be happy together...and nothing will break this family apart,"he finished.

...FORGIVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm sorry ;-; So, these past three parts, I've had lines from these songs in them: (I'm pretty sure TimeWise knows this >_<)
Stay Alive (Reprise)
&
It's Quiet Uptown

Yes they are both Hamilton...shush...well...now I feel dead from writing this...Yay...Well, I hope you enjoyed and now I'm going back to doing requests!