Soldier x Male Reader

Maggot! Thanks for the request DerSirvan !

It was an early morning and it was the team's week off. (Y/N) was sitting in the common area, sipping his morning coffee and thinking about how to spend his week. I might go home...or visit some friends if I can...Suddenly, (Y/N)'s thoughts were interrupted when Soldier stormed in. "A-TEEEEEEEEEEEEN-TION!" (Y/N) spit out his coffee and glared at him. "What the hell? A-are you trying to wake everyone up?!"
Soldier leaned in front of (Y/N) until his face was a few inches away from his. He held a flyer with pictures of guns on it in front of him. "Read it," he growled. "Out loud." (Y/N) rolled his eyes and took the paper.
"Teufort presents the first annual gun show from June 26th to July 4th. Rocket launcher show on July 4th." Soldier's face lit up and he grabbed (Y/N)'s arm.
"And today is the Fourth of July! You will take me there, MAGGOT!" He began to drag him to the door.
"H-hey! Why don't you take someone who's actually interested, like Heavy?!" Soldier, in response, tightened his grip.
"You.Are.Coming.With.Me." He answered. (Y/N) sighed. Is this really how I'm going to spend my week...?
  They arrived at around 11:00 am and the civic center the show was taking place at was packed. (Y/N) was slightly worried. He didn't want to loose Soldier, Soldier of all the people he could loose, in this crowd. He turned to Soldier, who was eagerly waiting in the back seat. "We're here..." Soldier didn't hesitate at all and kicked the car door open, breaking it, and ran out. He quickly disappeared in the crowd. (Y/N) sighed. "Great..." He got out of the car and walked inside the building. "Time to get him before something happens."
Soldier ran inside and immediately looked at the rocket launcher section. "Mary mother of Joseph this is beautiful..." He whispered, wiping a single tear from his eye. He walked over to a table and picked up a launcher that was twice the size of his normal one. "What a beauty...See? This is what we Americans make compared to those lousy things everyone else makes!I want it!"
"Uh, now listen, sir! Do you even have the money to buy that weapon?" Soldier looked back at the young man behind the table. He looked extremely wimpy. "Of course! How much is it?"
"$1,500."
"..."
"..."
"What?! What type of price is that?!"
"Well...it's $5,599 if it comes with the rockets."
"..."
"..."
Soldier growled. "Only a Soviet would charge that much! No man would charge something that much without Ms.Pauling's permission!" He grabbed the man's neck..."Hut-tah!"...and snapped it. The man fell onto the ground. Soldier chuckled evilly before walking away with his new prize. He noticed a scrumpy bar a few feet away from him. "Hmm...it wouldn't hurt to drink one drink..."
(Y/N) walked around the civic center, keeping his eyes peeled for Soldier. He had been searching for an hour now and still hadn't found any sign of him. "This is taking forever," (Y/N) mumbled to himself. He noticed a scrumpy bar a few feet away. (Y/N) chuckled. "Demo would have loved it here! I might as well get him a drink." (Y/N) walked into the bar and began to order a bottle. "Scrumpy please." The woman behind the
bar smiled. "Here ya go, sir." She handed him a bottle. (Y/N) turned around to leave when a pair of hands grabbed him. "The hell?!" He turned around to see a very drunk Soldier.
"C'mere sissy..." The man mumbled, pulling him closer.
"...?!"
Soldier kissed (Y/N) on the lips. (Y/N) was shocked at first but he soon kissed him back. They soon separated because of the need for oxygen. "I love you...(Y/N)..." Then everything for Soldier went black.
Soldier woke up to find himself sleeping on (Y/N)'s lap. There was almost no one left in the bar, and much less people at the gun show. Soldier began to get up and he was handed a bottle by (Y/N). "Hm...? What's this...?"
"Water. It'll help." Soldier paused for a second before drinking the water. He rubbed his head to realize that his helmet was off. (Y/N) chuckled. "Don't worry. I have it right here," he said, revealing the helmet in his hands.
"What happened?" Soldier asked.
"You drank a lot. Lucky I was there, aren't you?" (Y/N) joked. Soldier remained silent as he tried to remember everything that happened. There was only one thing he could remember, though, and that was kissing (Y/N). "..." (Y/N) smiled.
"Hey! Cheer up! You didn't miss much! The rocket launcher show is about to start!" He took Soldier's hand and placed his helmet on his head. "Come on! It's my turn to drag you!" He began to lead the man out of the building, with Demo's scrumpy in hand. It was sunset, and several people were crowded around a platform near the building. "Hm...we won't get a good view from here..." (Y/N) began to look around for a place to watch. His eyes gleamed when he found the perfect spot. "Follow me!" He lead Soldier to a hill by the building where no one was at. They sat down there and soon, the show started. They both enjoyed the show together. "I had a great time, Sol," (Y/N) told him. "Maybe you should take me here next year!"
"Hehe...yeah..."
"And I'm pretty sure you didn't kill someone while here! That's a big improvement!"
...crap.
"Yeah...about that..."
RIIIING!
The two turned to see two police men running towards them. "STOP WHERE YOU ARE! THIS IS THE POLICE!" (Y/N) and Soldier immediately jumped to their feet.
"Soldier?! What did you do?!"
"I snapped someone's neck."
"WHAT?!"
"He would not give me a launcher."
"SOLDIER!"
Soldier grabbed (Y/N)'s hand. "Shows over. Let's go!" The two ran to the car with the police chasing after them. They didn't speak until they got back into the base. They were about to head back info their rooms when (Y/N) called out to Soldier.
"Hey! Just so you know..." He kissed Soldier on the cheek. "I still don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend."